The 2021 Mizuno Experience

And that doesnt include any rounds before the event!

Get out of here with that nonsense. You've probably played the most golf out of everyone on this forum and carry a single digit cap :p
Lmao, im not playing like a single, and the cap is going UP

The newest addition to the bag. I can’t help but think how much fun this would be to put in play at Caledonia

E10FB117-9E4B-49EE-B16D-33FF226B4C15.jpeg

That does NOT look like an HMB.

Doubt if I could get it off the ground except on a tee.

Don't have to worry about ballooning the ball, that's for sure.

Leave from new company has been approved - this new place seems to be just super - client has needs (won't go into detail - as I am still new). The new place does not let you accrue leave, you just take it when you 'need' it. Some years may be more than 2 or 3 weeks some may be less. So, being so new and getting the 3 days (I am heading down on Wed, will see my sister in Wilmington for lunch, then visit close friends who ironically live just a few miles away from the courses in Pawleys Island. So, I'm up for whatever on Thursday - though could be particularly tired from the previous days drive and the stops and goes.

Anyway, if I wasn't already jumping for joy, I SURE AM NOW!

Looking even more forward to this. 12 working days to go before I shove off for the course/friends/family/beach - etc. And still have most of my Mizuno balls to lose in SC instead of VA!

The newest addition to the bag. I can’t help but think how much fun this would be to put in play at Caledonia

View attachment 9015716
Back in the olden days, I carrie a 2 iron and I could even hit it but my game went to Sh|t sometime between then and now - now I am happy to move the ball forward and be able to find it to hit again.

I never tried to hit it off anything other than a tee though (just to set the record straight).

I carry a 2 and 3 utility iron I use mostly off the tee. I am capable of hitting both off the deck as well but rarely do.

I won’t be down until Thursday afternoon. I would guess most likely around 1-1:30 but it may be after depending on traffic and how often I stop. I am not really wanting to go play a round Thursday as we have a lot of rounds to play but would be up for meeting up and doing something. Maybe Top Golf and drinks or something like that.

Throwing this in the bag today.. just because.

😉😉

image.jpg

The new iron I just saw on Twitter should be legit! I think long time mizuno fans will really enjoy them. Can’t wait to see real pictures when allowed to come out.

The new iron I just saw on Twitter should be legit! I think long time mizuno fans will really enjoy them. Can’t wait to see real pictures when allowed to come out.

The Mizuno Pro are always the Japan release. They sometimes vary from the US release but sometimes not.. Will be interesting to see which is the case.

Back in the olden days, I carrie a 2 iron and I could even hit it but my game went to Sh|t sometime between then and now - now I am happy to move the ball forward and be able to find it to hit again.

I never tried to hit it off anything other than a tee though (just to set the record straight).

This is definitely more forgiving than those old 2 irons. I had a few back in the day and there is enough junk in the trunk of this one to give you more confidence.

check out that OG font!

The Mizuno Pro are always the Japan release. They sometimes vary from the US release but sometimes not.. Will be interesting to see which is the case.
Interesting. Didn’t realize that was the case.

super excited then to see if the release for euro/us are similar or not.

Back