The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

If I went OL I'd commit for the full season, both to give them a fair shake and to satisfy my curiosity. There's always an adaptation period for new irons, and maybe even more so when going to OL(?), so a few rounds would be too small a sample size for me. Give me a full season, with all its ups and downs, and I'd have a good idea of whether I should stay all in or switch back.

Thats my big argument. I really wanted to go OL last year but being selected late I would have had about 3 weeks to figure it out. I chickened out. I wish I would have gone for it looking back. And I'm not the only one.

Let’s go!!!

How do I enter my name for the contest?? Where and to whom do I send an email?

How do I enter my name for the contest?? Where and to whom do I send an email?
A quick timeline for those following along.

Signups will be coming in early March.
Equipment ordering will come at the beginning of April.
Equipment will begin arriving shortly after that.

Can’t wait till sign up day! It’s almost unfathomable to get the tour player treatment.

New Puma release coming later this morning too.

Announced on their website or will THP have the scoop right away?

Announcement from the UK government with their roadmap out of lockdown. They’re aiming for international travel to be allowed again from 17th May all being well. We’re on!!
Love hearing this!

Announced on their website or will THP have the scoop right away?

We always have the scoop :ROFLMAO:
Yes, feature article will be up in a couple of hours.

Thats my big argument. I really wanted to go OL last year but being selected late I would have had about 3 weeks to figure it out. I chickened out. I wish I would have gone for it looking back. And I'm not the only one.

Run it back! Vegas Baby!

It just keeps getting better and better each day for THPers!

I've had the radspeed OL irons sitting in my cart for about 3 weeks. glad i didn't pull the trigger yet....you never know , right

If I went OL I'd commit for the full season, both to give them a fair shake and to satisfy my curiosity. There's always an adaptation period for new irons, and maybe even more so when going to OL(?), so a few rounds would be too small a sample size for me. Give me a full season, with all its ups and downs, and I'd have a good idea of whether I should stay all in or switch back.

The cool part is getting the Cobra Connect with Arccos to boot. That will give a ton of information out that can be shared with the forum and also for a participant to really judge how it is going. Now that we are thawing out here I am planning to start a thread following my game for the next month or so pre-OL and then post-OL once my order arrives. Should be a lot of fun.

The cool part is getting the Cobra Connect with Arccos to boot. That will give a ton of information out that can be shared with the forum and also for a participant to really judge how it is going. Now that we are thawing out here I am planning to start a thread following my game for the next month or so pre-OL and then post-OL once my order arrives. Should be a lot of fun.
So you've decided OL is where you are headed? RAD Speed or FT?

So you've decided OL is where you are headed? RAD Speed or FT?
RADSPEED with Catalyst 80 6.0

Still in the air on wedges being OL or not. Probably not.

Good Lawd!! So much has happened since life has been getting in the way!

Work for the last month has been crazy busy and weather issues in our area need to stop digging into my THP time. :ROFLMAO:

So excited for the details of this event being nailed down and seeing how the next Team Paradise shapes up and all of the equipment decisions to be made.

Spoke to CPG today and they are as excited as I am.

Hope they have some extra stock, their website seems sold out/limited availability/backlog for many things!

Must be an amazing quarter for them

Hope they have some extra stock, their website seems sold out/limited availability/backlog for many things!

Tour Players...Its not a term we use lightly :D

Is
Love hearing this!
Is so good mate, always a worry in the back of my mind but this seems to be a huge step in the right direction. Apparently hospitality and non essential shops are opening up in April as well so that means I can finally get to hit the new Cobra stuff!

Is

Is so good mate, always a worry in the back of my mind but this seems to be a huge step in the right direction. Apparently hospitality and non essential shops are opening up in April as well so that means I can finally get to hit the new Cobra stuff!

So good to hear mate regarding things opening up for you. At least you have a baseline to work off of from having gone through the club selection process last year and from having the Cobra clubs in your bag.

So good to hear mate regarding things opening up for you. At least you have a baseline to work off of from having gone through the club selection process last year and from having the Cobra clubs in your bag.
That’s very true John. I have a feeling I’m pretty sure what I’ll be going for based on what I’m hitting now but will be great to have that feedback from actual clubs in hand. Am so excited to hit the drivers, have a feeling that one of them will be the perfect fit for me.

When is the signups?!?!?!?!?!?!

Back