The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

The competition and trash talk this year should be even more fun to follow as the time with the clubs until the event is stretched out much longer. A whole summer to have fun leading up to the big weekend.

A quick timeline for those following along.

Signups will be coming in early March.
Equipment ordering will come at the beginning of April.
Equipment will begin arriving shortly after that.

March is here next week! Signups must be soon. So excited to see this happening!

Excited for sign ups. Have been able to test a lot of Cobra's lineup this year and it is so good across the board. The lucky players in this one will have some sick bags.

I would love to be part of such a great team event like this, can only hope.

Got on my Cobra golf grilling attire! Gotta protect my delicate skin from all the moon rays.
2E62C6F0-DCE0-410D-9E15-19A42391124E.jpeg

Would really like to see some more reviews of the tour mim irons from THPer’s. Those would be the irons that I would choose if I get my name pulled. I wonder if you would be able to select a bag similar to at @JB with 2 drivers? One bomber and one short fairway finder?
If I become a tour play those are my choice as well. I’d be willing to write many reviews for THPers. 😁

Would really like to see some more reviews of the tour mim irons from THPer’s. Those would be the irons that I would choose if I get my name pulled. I wonder if you would be able to select a bag similar to at @JB with 2 drivers? One bomber and one short fairway finder?
Knowing firsthand what @JB leans toward in the past for irons and seeing how enamored he is with the Rad Speed OL, personally I feel this would be the only choice for me. I will take all the help I can get! 😎

To 3 and 4 iron or not, that is the question. King Forged 4UT and then a 3H or straight irons.

this is such a cool thing! Coming up fast!

I'm likely going to be going with these unless the RadSpeed really do the business for me at the fitting. I'll keep you well updated on my thoughts here!

Reactions: MH
Is it early March already???

Is it early March already???

remember that good things come to those who wait... patiently (*breathe in, breathe out, breath in, breathe out)

I am using an armlock putter right now and I admit I like it so far. This made me nervous with Cobra getting into the putter game and then being a new entrant they might not offer such a thing and I would get stuck using something I had moved away from. Someone mentioned that they are partnering with Sik though and I did some research. This is the company that makes Bryson's armlock so now I am fully engaged on where this story might go. I am leaning fully into forgiveness and tech with this experience. Should be a lot of fun.

I am using an armlock putter right now and I admit I like it so far. This made me nervous with Cobra getting into the putter game and then being a new entrant they might not offer such a thing and I would get stuck using something I had moved away from. Someone mentioned that they are partnering with Sik though and I did some research. This is the company that makes Bryson's armlock so now I am fully engaged on where this story might go. I am leaning fully into forgiveness and tech with this experience. Should be a lot of fun.
Armlocks, One length and Lots O'Headcovers eh? Interesting. ;)

Armlocks, One length and Lots O'Headcovers eh? Interesting. ;)

OL & Armlock & Headcovers... Oh my...
There a ton of variables that will have to go into the Odds calculation, if I’m not playing. If I’m playing it’s us by a Million...

5C32F4A7-3E75-4F3B-908C-83C59848CCEE.gif

OL & Armlock & Headcovers... Oh my...
There a ton of variables that will have to go into the Odds calculation, if I’m not playing. If I’m playing it’s us by a Million...

View attachment 8995751
you'll need iron covers and joggers to go with that combination

Back