The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

So in years past, how much trash talk has there been leading into MC week?
This is gonna be fun to follow.
I love trash talk...I just need to pick a side to ride with :cool:
I wouldnt pick a side until teams are announced, you know, in case you het in and don't get placed on the team you support ;).

There is a right answer though, but I'll let you come to your own conclusion...

Let me just ask you a single question.

Do you like heart healthy produce?
Leafy greens? Avocado? What will the official 2021 produce of Team Hackers be?

The built in sensor in the putter grip will be a game changer if Cobra keeps that going. I can't express how much I disliked the screw in sensor on the putter in particular. On the supersport 35 it's not even a thought.
That’s a great point! I didn’t use the sensor for the putter last year because I didn’t like the way it felt. On second thought maybe it would have helped 🤣🤣

Ok, my buddy did not show up today so it was a solo outing. Buzzed around in 2:40 and shot a 91 from our white tees. That's a 19 differential which is my average of all my last 20 scores. It was definitely an average round.

I had 4 doubles and 1 triple. The triple was a water ball on a par 3 followed by a shot to the fringe and then a 3 putt from there :(. I offset those with 5 pars though. One of my goals every round is to have the number of par and better holes be greater than or equal to the number of double or worse. Mission accomplished today.

I started off a little sloppy at getting the ball in the hole and shot a 47 on the front while cleaning that up quite a bit on the back 9 and shooting a 44. 3 of the doubles and the lone triple were on the front. I finished very strong with a par-par-bogey-par on the last 4 holes. That would have had a great chance to break someone's heart in match play.

I had 33 putts and had three one putts to only one 3 putt today. Not a bad way to officially kick of my 2021 season. It's going to be a fun one.

Today's round is the far right bar in grey in both graphics.

Screenshot_20210227-111210_TheGrint.jpg

Screenshot_20210227-111229_TheGrint.jpg

I wouldnt pick a side until teams are announced, you know, in case you het in and don't get placed on the team you support ;).

He sounds like a really intelligent guy. I'm sure he knows the answer is Team Hackers.

That’s a great point! I didn’t use the sensor for the putter last year because I didn’t like the way it felt. On second thought maybe it would have helped 🤣🤣
I couldn’t get Arccos to properly record the data without manually switching to the next hole until I started using the putter sensor. I don’t care for the feel of it but if that’s what has to be done to use it . . . .

No trash talk until selections is a good philosophy. 🤣

It could be the year that you get a ticket to paradise 😀. Just saying 😉.

lol it’s possible....I’d feel fortunate just to get selected

Solid start @DataDude
Hoping the melt this weekend leads to me getting out next weekend. Mid 40s is good enough for me :ROFLMAO:

The Arcoss data system is essentially a 15th club for the Morgan Cup. The data itself in the reviews should improve everyone using it by Vegas.

The Arcoss data system is essentially a 15th club for the Morgan Cup. The data itself in the reviews should improve everyone using it by Vegas.
Honestly thinking about giving that away really makes Cobra a great value. Top of the line equipment with Arccos included is awesome.

Honestly thinking about giving that away really makes Cobra a great value. Top of the line equipment with Arccos included is awesome.
Absolutely agree, Arccos is a fantastic platform and with it built into your grips it’s so simple and easy to use without getting in the way

Just to clarify, Cobra and Arccos have an agreement with cobra connect grips to have the sensors built into the grips, not an agreement for the arccos system, which would still need to be paid yearly through the Arccos subscription service

Just to clarify, Cobra and Arccos have an agreement with cobra connect grips to have the sensors built into the grips, not an agreement for the arccos system, which would still need to be paid yearly through the Arccos subscription service
Yeah, I know, but there is a trial period. I am going to get a Link and then start the yearly subscription.

Yeah, I know, but there is a trial period. I am going to get a Link and then start the yearly subscription.
I’ve been using it for 2 years now, love it

No trash talk until selections is a good philosophy. 🤣
It really is a prudent strategy. It’s like we used to say at work - “be kind to your coworkers, they might eventually be your boss!”

Another day full of MC ponders! Thinking about this Sik Cobra partnership and what it might mean for putters in 2021... I really like Cobra getting into the putting game here for sure
The Cobra/SIK partnership really does pique my interest in what they have up their sleeves! It’s one of those technologies where I simultaneously think “that’s really cool” and “how come nobody ever thought of this before?”

I want to be a Tour player

So I'll say it again...

I want to be a tour player

Would really like to see some more reviews of the tour mim irons from THPer’s. Those would be the irons that I would choose if I get my name pulled. I wonder if you would be able to select a bag similar to at @JB with 2 drivers? One bomber and one short fairway finder?

The Cobra/SIK partnership really does pique my interest in what they have up their sleeves! It’s one of those technologies where I simultaneously think “that’s really cool” and “how come nobody ever thought of this before?”

yeah it’s definitely interesting and I think it also shows the commitment Cobra has on innovation and continually improving their products.

I’m looking forward to what comes from it; hoping for a MiM/milled face offering!

Back