The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

There won't be iron covers on the clubs in play in Las Vegas. What people do outside of that works for us, but for content creation, we need THPers to be able to see these irons. :D

There won't be iron covers on the clubs in play in Las Vegas. What people do outside of that works for us, but for content creation, we need THPers to be able to see these irons. :D
As well as pace of play concerns...

I am using an armlock putter right now and I admit I like it so far. This made me nervous with Cobra getting into the putter game and then being a new entrant they might not offer such a thing and I would get stuck using something I had moved away from. Someone mentioned that they are partnering with Sik though and I did some research. This is the company that makes Bryson's armlock so now I am fully engaged on where this story might go. I am leaning fully into forgiveness and tech with this experience. Should be a lot of fun.

This would be a great chance to try some one lengths. Always wanted to. Definitely will try and get into this one!

Don't forget your hoodies!
I would have absolutely zero issues rocking a hoodie....joggers on the other hand are a big no for me,

Just spent the last while checking out the TPC Vegas again, and oh my it looks incredible. I am so excited for this!

Just spent the last while checking out the TPC Vegas again, and oh my it looks incredible. I am so excited for this!

Happy to hear of your excitement!

I would have absolutely zero issues rocking a hoodie....joggers on the other hand are a big no for me,
We will be in the desert. Sounds like the perfect place for Jackpot Shorts IMO.

We will be in the desert. Sounds like the perfect place for Jackpot Shorts IMO.
Those would be the perfect things to wear. I'm going to have to try and build up the colour a bit first though, no way my milk bottle pins can be seen!

Those would be the perfect things to wear. I'm going to have to try and build up the colour a bit first though, no way my milk bottle pins can be seen!

WE did lose some balls in the desert where you were sure you could find them. Surprisingly, didn't lose as many as I thought I would. Must have had good partners!

WE did lose some balls in the desert where you were sure you could find them. Surprisingly, didn't lose as many as I thought I would. Must have had good partners!
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting to walk out of there with my balls unscathed.....Wait...that didn't sound right..

Did you know about the snake bite wedge? Nothing official yet, but I bet there will be some info soon.
Grooves to the end of a wedge are so dang sexy!

Just checked out Cobra website. Several quality choices. I will have to get out and swing them and talk to some more people on what might fit me the best. There are a few Cobra fitters in my area. Getting excited for the opportunity to get in this event. If I get in, this will be a great opportunity to try Cobra equipment and review the equipment and play a great course with THPers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The more I think about how I would build my bag I am starting to lean RADspeed. OL would be a hard ponder. The part I struggle with is the 5 iron and 4h part of the bag. I just haven't been able to get the ball high enough for my liking.

In general I have been hitting irons quite a bit. No fitting yet. But doing my browsing the irons that visually look like my X2hots are a little too hard to hit. I felt like those were more GI irons but they are thinner on topline than a lot of the irons that I absolutely can't play. When I do get fit and hit irons I think I will definitely end up in the more GI category and getting as much help as I can.

Vegas in October isn't a scorcher so you could cover up if needed to not blind anyone from that milky complexion haha.

Back