LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Titleist Experience

Finally caught. Work was way to busy to follow live but I read every single page.

It can't be said enough, the course looks spectacular. New irons are to die for. I even went and looked at them in person because of this event and the T110s are special. Glad everyone had such a great time.

Oh, the Mexican food looked sick! That's my kind of meal.

Pro tip, get the TSi4.
Very true if it fits your flight and spin profile. This one nailed it for me and first driver that I can see some roll out!

If it wasn't for my new TSi4 being in the bag, I wouldn't have been able to keep it passed Luke. :friends: What a great golfer and gentleman that guy is!

More to come later as I have a list to do and need to get to the range and hit these bad boys before the boss gets back and sees me not working on that list.

Work has been crazy this week so I wasn't able to follow any of this event live but reading through the thread was fantastic. I love these events so much. So awesome to see my dude @MH out there! Some serious knowledge bombs dropped in here, too. Thanks @JB, @GolferGal, and of course JT and Josh from Titleist for the amazing experience and follow.

Things I learned:
Time for new wedges 😳
Titleist irons need to be a serious consideration at re-up time 🔥
Combo set needs VERY serious consideration :unsure:
Titleist Driver? Hmmmmm.
I forgot how "efficient" @MH was. See ball, set up to ball, hit ball, jump in cart. :LOL:
AZTHP crew needs to host an Invitational..........(hint, everyone is invited).
AZTHP Crew takes desert golf for granted (We play so much of it that I had no idea how interesting/beautiful it is to others from different parts of the country).

Another week, another amazing experience coming up.............

This place is so awesome.

Transitioning from the live event to review:
20211023_101709.jpg
Post event blues are real!

Seems I brought a lot of NM dust with me on my bag.

Jeebus. I’m 6 tall and look tiny there. It’s probably the corduroy hat Luke was rocking.
I would rock it.

One more hop and I’ll be back to Jacksonville…1st thing on agenda…power washing the golf bag. Let’s just say it was dusty out there.

What a great experience! THP hit it out of the park, and Titleist via JT and Luke were amazing. Both are seriously good golfers and huge knowledge resources. Not if but when the Titleist experience happens next year, sign up. It will be another gem.

Loved the course and spectacular landscape. Epic. You want to play there. It is wonderfully unique and should be on every golfers to do list.

Every one of the THP participants were quality people and passionate golfers, and I feel blessed to have had such a wonderful shared experience with the gang. I really enjoyed the team competition. Everyone played their hearts out. The tie result was perfect.

@MH was a great roommate, and although we didn't 'play together, I hear he's a golf stud. He may have sold me on a putter. Quality human. @gbtrsc was my day 1 partner, and I enjoyed his enthusiam, steady play, and love of music. He turned me on to some great jazz. We had a lot of fun playing together. Thank you so much for the drop off ride to Santa Fe. @J4U was my head to head competitor both days. He hammered the ball and made so many clutch shots that my head is still swimming. I think we gave each other an ulcer keeping up the pressure shot after shot. I first met Doug playing with a group of CO THPers back in 2016. Love that guy. @mmaynard11 is awesome. He is always upbeat and made me smile over and over. I appreciated his style in, well, everything. Matt was the only other participant I didn’t get to play with. @Djack may have arrived late due a flight issue, but his presence was big and not just because he’s a dinosaur geek. He dropped some clutch putts and showed heart over and over. @JB is full pro. He was everywhere, kept everyone on track, and added to the fun at every turn. He has lightning quick wit and knows more about golf than I could ever imagine. Amazing guy.

My new irons will continue to get a workout, and I look forward to sharing my feedback as I continue to dial them in. After 2 days, I can say I am honestly impressed.

As to my attempt at a humorous slow play comment, trust me I am not a fan of slow play and was not a cause of our slightly slower play, relative to the warp speed first group. We also actually weren’t that bad in terms of time. We didn’t hold up anyone. Enough said.

Exhausted. Hanging out in Santa Fe for the night, and then an early flight tomorrow.
Great write up! Do you have a favorite iron yet?

Participants when you go back through the thread and see how many were following along and cheering you on, think about the next THP Experiences and doing the same for them.

Participants when you go back through the thread and see how many were following along and cheering you on, think about the next THP Experiences and doing the same for them.
But we have to wait so long for the next one!!! 2 days? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wheels on the ground back in Jacksonville…something looks different…where did all the elevation go? Not to mention it’s much easier to…

Waiting for the clubs and I might have to make a stop at the range.

First leg of the trip home about to get underway.
hope all are either home or travel safely!

Left the hotel at 4:00am and I have only made it to LA. 12 hrs to go if everything stays on time.

Left the hotel at 4:00am and I have only made it to LA. 12 hrs to go if everything stays on time.
Dude that is crazy. I’m already back and sunny Florida! Didn’t even hear you leave this morning

In Dallas. Last leg leaves at 708pm. I’m first class the whole way which helps. Got to watch the end of the Michigan game, and the full OT of the PSU/ILL game on the plane to here.

• Haha
Reactions: J4U
Yeah some of these pictures have me wanting to work on more than just my swing. My wife said to me what the heck did you eat after seeing my midsection in some of this pictures. Guess that is a motivator for me.

Yeah some of these pictures have me wanting to work on more than just my swing. My wife said to me what the heck did you eat after seeing my midsection in some of this pictures. Guess that is a motivator for me.
She is still letting you get the new driver tho, right? My wife can call me anything she wants as long as the driver is still approved!:D

Did you show her the food pics? I think that’s a pretty solid excuse.

Back