EXPERIENCE The 2022 Goat Cup with Callaway Golf

Man I can’t wait for this! Really came up quick!

I’m so late to the party here, but Team Tudor may as well be called Team Pork Roll cuz @BuckNasty and I are bringing the Jersey flavor to the South (is Virginia technically considered the south?)
And I’m strangely excited to see these goats. Just hoping I keep my ball away from them…
I'm so glad you said pork roll instead of Taylor ham 😂
I may have to go all in on your team to win now.
Sounds like you guys have had solid preparation so far.

I am a man of the people and shall represent you well: you get to choose my first drink on the course.

I'm honored. Tito's with your preferred mix

My go to, from the 2021 Morgan Cup 51E07165-FAFE-46CA-B540-03027B0CF303.jpeg

This one is going to be fun!

Lesson today was amazing. He got me to hit a draw. I don't think people understand how impressive that is. Said my swing is solid I just come over the top. Gave me a drill to work on and I will be doing it at the range a lot this week. Hopefully a round tomorrow.

Second lesson in the books. First lesson we adjusted grip/alignment/stance/hip rotation, this lesson we worked on swing path and club face angle. Before the drills today with a 3/4 swing 7 iron my swing path was -12, club face +10, distance 140, after the drills my swing path went +2, club face to +4, total distance 160. First time in my life I’ve ever worked the ball from right to left.

One more lesson lined up for Thursday and then it’s Goat Cup time!

Second lesson in the books. First lesson we adjusted grip/alignment/stance/hip rotation, this lesson we worked on swing path and club face angle. Before the drills today with a 3/4 swing 7 iron my swing path was -12, club face +10, distance 140, after the drills my swing path went +2, club face to +4, total distance 160. First time in my life I’ve ever worked the ball from right to left.

Whoa! 20 yard gain from one lesson?! I’m glad you’re on my team! #TeamTudor

Lesson today was amazing. He got me to hit a draw. I don't think people understand how impressive that is. Said my swing is solid I just come over the top. Gave me a drill to work on and I will be doing it at the range a lot this week. Hopefully a round tomorrow.
BOOM! That's awesome yo! Glad to hear that. Get it bro!!

That's phenomenal!! Good stuff.

love seeing you guys getting stuff worked out. This is going to be so much fun to follow!

We can't both come with a draw now 😂

We can't both come with a draw now 😂
I’ll have to practice quite a bit to make it stick haha swing shifts like this take some time to become habit

That's some serious changes!! Awesome to see.

That's some serious changes!! Awesome to see.
Now the hard part is to translate those changes in some sort of permanent fashion haha

I’m so late to the party here, but Team Tudor may as well be called Team Pork Roll cuz @BuckNasty and I are bringing the Jersey flavor to the South (is Virginia technically considered the south?)

And I’m strangely excited to see these goats. Just hoping I keep my ball away from them…
Pork roll? I may have to revisit my allegiance for this event.

Screenshot_20220806-211516_Chrome.jpg

Hey everyone, really looking forward to this event and spending a few days with the crew. And, most importantly taking down Team Tudor. I want to win my guys some golf balls! On vacation most of this week so maybe mostly off the grid but will jump in full force on flight out on next Sunday!

Hey everyone, really looking forward to this event and spending a few days with the crew. And, most importantly taking down Team Tudor. I want to win my guys some golf balls! On vacation most of this week so maybe mostly off the grid but will jump in full force on flight out on next Sunday!
Enjoy your vacation!! I look forward to following your team take down Team Tudor!!

One more week til this event!
This will be a great follow!

Back