Tiger Woods!
Rogue ST MAX

Would like to see Rory win!

Rouge Max LS

Is Brooks a sleeper?

Brooks Koepka
Rogue Triple Diamond LS

Is Brooks a sleeper?
Didn't even see this til after I picked him. I think he really wants this one especially with all the hype with Tiger.

Picked a great time to be on vacation. No work to get in the way of this years Masters. Planning to set in Motorhome and watch from beginning to end. Small gathering on Saturday that may interfere for a couple hours. 83D99DE9-B51D-4F61-B146-69DE19786862.jpeg

Quote from John Rahm about their practice round Monday, and the Tiger impact/effect.

"You can feel it," Jon Rahm said. "A lot of it is Tiger. Because I was playing with Tony Finau on the front nine [Monday]. We were about four or five holes ahead. We were on 7, and they were walking down on 2, and I've never seen a mass this big, even on a Sunday in contention, on those two holes."

Gary Woodland
Rouge Max D 10.5

Great commercial on the drivers.

Xander Schauffele
Rogue ST Max

Time for Paul Casey to get his!

Triple D for me

Kevin Kisner
Rogue ST MAX
Left Hand please

As always, thank you THP for the opportunity:)

These groups play in front of Tiger...good luck to them F5F3B44C-5324-4FDF-B7D3-38ED02B2A8FA.jpeg

Didn't even see this til after I picked him. I think he really wants this one especially with all the hype with Tiger.
He strikes me as the type to use the extra eyes on Tiger as motivation.

It’s time for our first major of the year contest . This will also serve as the place for the tournament chat bringing the banter and conversation through the entire 2022 Masters.

Untitled-design-4-1024x692.png

The Prize
We have teamed up with Callaway Golf for a prize that puts you in the driver seat as you can select any Rogue ST Driver you would like. If you missed our breakdown of the new lineup, you can find out everything you want to know about them here.

How to Enter
Post below who you think will win The 2022 Masters.
Include in that post which one of the models you think you would want to put in the bag. We won’t hold you to that, as the lucky winner gets to order their own courtesy of Callaway Golf.

If nobody picks the winner, we will choose the winner randomly from all entries. If there is a tie, we will choose the winner randomly from those who guessed right.

Entries must be posted by the time the first players tee off.

Make your prediction now and win this awesome driver courtesy of Callaway Golf. We will announce the lucky winner next week on the THP Forum.

Continue reading...
[/QUO

It’s time for our first major of the year contest . This will also serve as the place for the tournament chat bringing the banter and conversation through the entire 2022 Masters.

Untitled-design-4-1024x692.png

The Prize
We have teamed up with Callaway Golf for a prize that puts you in the driver seat as you can select any Rogue ST Driver you would like. If you missed our breakdown of the new lineup, you can find out everything you want to know about them here.

How to Enter
Post below who you think will win The 2022 Masters.
Include in that post which one of the models you think you would want to put in the bag. We won’t hold you to that, as the lucky winner gets to order their own courtesy of Callaway Golf.

If nobody picks the winner, we will choose the winner randomly from all entries. If there is a tie, we will choose the winner randomly from those who guessed right.

Entries must be posted by the time the first players tee off.

Make your prediction now and win this awesome driver courtesy of Callaway Golf. We will announce the lucky winner next week on the THP Forum.

Continue reading...

I’m going with Kevin Kisner

I’ll try the Max LS . Good luck everyone!

The best golf week period. Give me everything Masters and azaleas 🌺

Just a little bit longer. It's also only right that the weather at home is going to be utter crap. So very little time out on the course for me and all the time sitting at home watching this greatness

It was planned 6 months ago I and I didn't do it. Also failed to look at the dates and/or calendar 😕

Second weekend in April. Always.

Second weekend in April. Always.
Yes thank you. It went like hey want to go here..sure. 5 months later…****!

Just a little bit longer. It's also only right that the weather at home is going to be utter crap. So very little time out on the course for me and all the time sitting at home watching this greatness
This week is my 9/80 so working from home Thursday and off Friday. TV & three laptops with each connected to a monitor will be fun!

Yes thank you. It went like hey want to go here..sure. 5 months later…****!

Excellent time to remind you about Masters.com and their videos, and also if you have ever utilized your free week trial of Youtube TV :)

Excellent time to remind you about Masters.com and their videos, and also if you have ever utilized your free week trial of Youtube TV :)

What isYouTube TV showing?

Back