The 2022 MLB Thread + Hot Stove

hopefully he doesn't "falter" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

with the way they are hitting i still feel good every game right now.
His last start would have been a different story without that nightmare first inning (thanks Bohm and JT). Would love to get 5+ out of him today.

Was supposed to be at Fenway tonight to watch the Cardinals (and Wainwright in likely his last season), but Delta had other plans.

Rebooked and will still be able to catch the Saturday night game, but sad that I won't get to see Waino

His last start would have been a different story without that nightmare first inning (thanks Bohm and JT). Would love to get 5+ out of him today.
we have been fooled before with the Phillies and their streaks....i really hope it is different this time. we need some playoff baseball

we have been fooled before with the Phillies and their streaks....i really hope it is different this time. we need some playoff baseball
It feels different. I think there are enough guys on this team who really care.

5 & 2/3 from ranger....definitely wasn't pretty. he just doesn't seem to be the same guy from last year. i think they definitely need to add a veteran arm before he deadline.

i hope they don't let washington back in this game. brogdan stinks

5 & 2/3 from ranger....definitely wasn't pretty. he just doesn't seem to be the same guy from last year. i think they definitely need to add a veteran arm before he deadline.
He's been uncharacteristically wild. Stubbs is new to him behind the plate too, but I'm not sure that's the issue.

Bases loaded, no outs and Odubel Herrera strikes out looking. Last I saw the Phillies were 0-8 with only 4 runs scored on bases loaded with no outs situations. WTF!

Bases loaded, no outs and Odubel Herrera strikes out looking. Last I saw the Phillies were 0-8 with only 4 runs scored on bases loaded with no outs situations. WTF!
And Bohm goes down looking. It's bases loaded 2 outs and I want to break something.

no clue what stott and bohm were doing. those pitches were definitely strikes. i didn't see odubles.

well we gotta get 3 outs
I was on MLB gameday, but they all appeared to be 4 seam fastballs in the zone. Somebody better beat up a Gatorade cooler or something!

Oh look, no runs for the Phillies on another bases loaded no outs opportunity.

JT just seems like he is declining every at bat. He does not look good.

Also, I am sooooo tired of odubel. Enough already. Just bring back moniack and play him everyday

Manny Machado with a nasty ankle injury

Late to the party, but feeling cautiously optimistic that the Phils have turned it on in time to still have a shot. Hopefully they get some help for the bullpen!

JT just seems like he is declining every at bat. He does not look good.

Also, I am sooooo tired of odubel. Enough already. Just bring back moniack and play him everyday
Oh man, happy to see some other Phils fans in here, and completely agree with Moniak. We know what Odubel is at this point, let's see if there's anything there with Moniak.

Back