LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2022 Titleist Experience Featuring TSR

Bumping this again today as I was behind from my trip to Utah. Worth the catchup on the recaps if you didn't have a chance yet.

Big shoutout and thank you to @BoilerCLE for the care package.C278ECDD-7396-469F-A970-8A3EE371FADD.jpeg

Participants, we have been following the equipment threads. I’m about 30 days we are going to announce who is coming back!

A806DA24-A1E1-4D9E-93F5-F2C1EB66535C.jpeg
I was at the course near me this week on the range and I saw this along side some broken ones. I immediately missed this experience 😆. I saved the tee. I really wanted to know who that person was that was there prior. Such a incredible course, incredible service, incredible Titleist team, and just overall an amazing opportunity. Thanks again to the THP management that made this happen!

Just stopping by this thread to say I miss everyone 😂. That was such a fun trip. Lots of funny moments no less. The titleist people were so fun and I was glad to get a chance to play with all of them at some point. Ballyhack is well Ballyhack. No explanation needed 😂.

Just stopping by this thread to say I miss everyone 😂. That was such a fun trip. Lots of funny moments no less. The titleist people were so fun and I was glad to get a chance to play with all of them at some point. Ballyhack is well Ballyhack. No explanation needed 😂.
was an amazing time with amazing people.

@ammac posted in the Golden Ticket thread about possibly choosing a :titleist: event. I responded by confirming that would be a wise choice ;) and linked this thread for reference. Just spent that last hour going back through this thread and re-living the experience. Man was it once in a lifetime w/ such a great group. Just bumping to remind everyone how awesome it was. Happy Holidays everyone!!

@ammac posted in the Golden Ticket thread about possibly choosing a :titleist: event. I responded by confirming that would be a wise choice ;) and linked this thread for reference. Just spent that last hour going back through this thread and re-living the experience. Man was it once in a lifetime w/ such a great group. Just bumping to remind everyone how awesome it was. Happy Holidays everyone!!

Oh yes, DEFINITELY a wise choice! I can only hope to be so fortunate to hang out with that crew again, it was a great couple of days!

Merry Christmas / Happy Hanukkah / Happy Kwanzaa / Festivus for the Restivus!!

That was such a fun time. Everything from Ballyhack rounding me up with golf carts because I was walking to our faces when full lobsters showed up at dinner 😅. And of course the TSR stripe show on display by everyone.

3B29A934-C352-4EBD-9226-E184B2DA7CE1.jpeg

Miss you guys!! Have a great Christmas!!

No in real life nobody would wear those Jesus slippers

I missed this during the event and just found it going back through and now I can't stop laughing :LOL::LOL:

Seriously would be a great choice. This was a fun follow!

Seriously would be a great choice. This was a fun follow!

It was an awesome group. You’ll have a blast with anyone from this event if you happen to have them in your group for another event.

Participants

We will be making some announcements soon so you have till the end of this month to talk tech, review the equipment and show it all.

Participants

We will be making some announcements soon so you have till the end of this month to talk tech, review the equipment and show it all.

Hope you guys like sim rounds :LOL:

It was an awesome group. You’ll have a blast with anyone from this event if you happen to have them in your group for another event.
1673386896427.png

I’m pretty hopeful to get out this weekend. This week is just cold and rainy. The local amateur tour here starts in March so I’m pretty hopeful my drives will be in a good place. Last time out I didn’t record my hits but definitely not in a bad place for someone still resolving some lingering back stuff. I think right now I’ve just dialed it back and honestly that’s been a 250-260 drive. I feel like that’s perfectly fine if I have to go into a tour event hitting around that for drives. Those events are more about mistakes than trying to go low. I’m pretty happy with the little cut fade I’ve been playing with driver and 3 wood.

Speaking of the TSR. Just cleaned it up this evening. The white stuff is some left over fuzz. Very little marking on it after months of rounds and range.3752A3F1-3E00-434A-9D7C-90FFD31C35D2.jpeg

I miss you guys. 😞
I’m going back through this thread yesterday and today. Dude, the emotions that just run through you is crazy. The lunch we all had before we got Ballyhack, the time together while not playing golf was just too freaking fun. Really miss you guys now.

Did some tuning today at lunch. I’ve had a tendency with my driver to hit very high toe shots that no technology in the world can correct lol. Would almost have sky marks it’s so bad. When I got fit the setting was D1 with the weight at the inner toe location and stock shaft length. Since then I’ve had it at C1 for a more fade setting. A few weeks ago I cut the shaft down 5/8ths and that helped a lot but still not getting it done. So last night I was thinking about what I was doing, hitting those high toe shots. With my delivery and trying to hit a cut it occurred to me that I need to raise the lie setting. On to today, I changed the setting to C2, delofted .75* and lie raised .75 as well. So much better, never got really high on the face after that and felt amazing. @JB asked us about mis hits high, low, in, and out. So I tried to really hit some of those as well. Now this is off of ShotTracer, so take the numbers with a grain of salt. More importantly I was watching the shape and dispersion of the shots. The bottom shot is a low heeler. The higher left trace is the middle shot which was a good center strike. The top and right trace was a toe shot that ended up great. What Titleist did with the face technology to help save our shots is no joke. Ask anyone that was surprised to fit into the 3, you need to absolutely give it a chance and not sell yourself short by just assuming you’d play the 2.

0E254D0D-6D18-4520-BF75-EA8911D968B3.jpeg
1719CBD2-5901-4D9A-8A76-411DFD473F1A.jpeg

Here is how my settings are now for the driver.

F01DEADB-3634-48BB-AE29-A48746D67F13.jpeg2138B121-BAE0-4FC8-A4DA-168F628D8EEF.jpeg

Last edited:
Back