EXPERIENCE The 2022 Titleist Experience

Is it September yet??

Just want to point out it's one day closer to Sept.

Y’all have an idea of which driver you’ll be fit into? I’m thinking definitely the TSR3 but really want to hit the TSR4 with a light weight up front and and heavy in the rear for forgiveness.

Y’all have an idea of which driver you’ll be fit into? I’m thinking definitely the TSR3 but really want to hit the TSR4 with a light weight up front and and heavy in the rear for forgiveness.
From what I read the TSR2 is most forgiving. I def need most forgiving.

Based on what I'm in now (Epic Max LS) I'm thinking either TSR2 or TSR3, with a slight edge to the TSR3. But we'll see!

It’s a toss-up between TSR2 and 3 for me: I’ll have to see if the adjustable weight makes a big difference for me.

Waiting for September to roll around

Oo okay. I was gonna say it looks like what I've been seeing.
Yes they adopted this one and it’s so good on the pro shop stuff.

Yes they adopted this one and it’s so good on the pro shop stuff.
Sooooooooo excited to spend WAY too much in there 😍

I don’t know how ( I kinda do, life has been extremely busy lately) I missed the selection. Super stoked for those going. Looking forward to watching this unfold..

Had my first lesson in 20+ years today with a focus on the driver. Fixed some bad habits as we worked on in-to-out and a positive angle of attack. MUCH BETTER! Dispersion is much narrower no more "three counties over" slice. Also dialed me down from 10.5 to 9.5.

If I can groove this swing in time for the fitting for this event, the TSR is going to be lethal!

Had my first lesson in 20+ years today with a focus on the driver. Fixed some bad habits as we worked on in-to-out and a positive angle of attack. MUCH BETTER! Dispersion is much narrower no more "three counties over" slice. Also dialed me down from 10.5 to 9.5.

If I can groove this swing in time for the fitting for this event, the TSR is going to be lethal!
love to hear it!

That's awesome man. I've had that three counties over slice, fixing that has gotta feel pretty good.

With all the wins the TSR has had already I hope that doesn’t impact the price that Titleist puts on it.

With all the wins the TSR has had already I hope that doesn’t impact the price that Titleist puts on it.

I agree - although it's nice that we won't have to worry about that!

I know our price already! ;):p

Back