EXPERIENCE The 2023 Data Experience with Shot Scope

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2023 Data Experience Sponsored by Shot Scope is here and below are all of the details for an amazing weekend. For those new to THP, this experience is unlike any other complete with learning how you can use data to make you enjoy the game more.

Untitled-design-9-1024x692.png

When and Where
Dates: 5/19-5/21
Roanoke, VA
Course: Ballyhack Golf Club

Cost and What’s Included
Cost is $499
New Shot Scope Prior and SO MUCH MORE at Experience
Multiple Rounds of Golf at Ballyhack Golf Club
Cottage Lodging Onsite
All Meals and Drinks Onsite
Forecaddies For Golf
And So Much More

This will kick off well before the actual THP Experience as the four lucky participants will each get a care package containing your choice of Shot Scope device. Your job will be to play a few rounds so that some data can be tracked before coming to Ballyhack. Upon arrival, the amazing will begin. Education, Data, More Goodies and so much more!

You will play golf at this beautiful private facility that weekend with both Gavin and Jennifer from Shot Scope. From there more data will be broken down with the goal being to help you understand your game and equipment.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2023 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Itinerary
Friday Evening: Meet and Greet with Shot Scope team at a private steak dinner. Then head to the putting green for some tips under the lights.
Saturday Morning: Range Time with Gavin and Jen where they can help answer any questions. Then it is off for 18 Holes at Ballyhack Golf Club.
Saturday Afternoon: Lunch at the course and then another 9 Holes at the club.
Saturday Evening: Group Dinner and there we will go over your data and how you can use it to make you better.
Sunday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf at Ballyhack followed by lunch at the club.
Then Depart

The Teams
Team Jen
@jenisontheforum
@TWright971
@PPFour12

Team Gavin
@GavinwithaR1
@Ludin
@Golfers Anonymous

ballyhack with shot scope

Continue reading...

Last edited:
This is a great crew and experience. I would sign up again but I think others should get the opportunity to get to know @GavinwithaR1 & @jenisontheforum. I would like to see a dynasty built for Team Gavin.

This is great! Love my Shot Scope Pro LX+!

Wow. $499 is a steal for what is included. I’ll be signing up for sure.

• Admin
Another cool experience for some lucky THPers to try Shot Scope!

Being only a couple hours south of Edinburgh here in the UK, I should make an effort to look into Shot Scope and what I can potentially gain from it
I only keep a few stats, but playing a lot of mixed formats with alternate shot and matchplay has me wondering how easy it is to use still in those types of rounds

We already have some trips planned next year, so I will have to check the schedule to see if those dates could work

Excited to see the details here. This one looks amazing.

sounds like a blast of an event!

Shot Scope and Ballyhack… sounds like a win/win.

This was crazy cool last year.

Sounds like a great time and Ballyhack keeps moving up on the bucket list

The Data Experience was an awesome follow this year!

From the previous write ups by @jenisontheforum that information about where you can improve your game by itself would make this worth it. Everything else being included, Ballyhack, the personal interactions with Jen and Gavin, the swag....just incredible. Will definitely be throwing my name in for this.

This great! Would love to put my name in the hat for this one but will be on orders for the Navy those dates. Love my V3!

The 2023 Data Experience Sponsored by Shot Scope is here and below are all of the details for an amazing weekend. For those new to THP, this experience is unlike any other complete with learning how you can use data to make you enjoy the game more.

Untitled-design-9-1024x692.png

When and Where
Dates: 5/19-5/21
Roanoke, VA
Course: Ballyhack Golf Club

Cost and What’s Included
Cost is $499
New Shot Scope Prior and SO MUCH MORE at Experience
Multiple Rounds of Golf at Ballyhack Golf Club
Cottage Lodging Onsite
All Meals and Drinks Onsite
Forecaddies For Golf
And So Much More

This will kick off well before the actual THP Experience as the four lucky participants will each get a care package containing your choice of Shot Scope device. Your job will be to play a few rounds so that some data can be tracked before coming to Ballyhack. Upon arrival, the amazing will begin. Education, Data, More Goodies and so much more!

You will play golf at this beautiful private facility that weekend with both Gavin and Jennifer from Shot Scope. From there more data will be broken down with the goal being to help you understand your game and equipment.

How To Get Involved
Getting to be a part of this special program will be by sign up in the respective thread when it goes up. Your 2023 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other programs on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, check out what the 2022 club looks like and remember to jump back in when 2023 opens up in a few weeks.

Itinerary
Friday Evening: Meet and Greet with Shot Scope team at a private steak dinner. Then head to the putting green for some tips under the lights.
Saturday Morning: Range Time with Gavin and Jen where they can help answer any questions. Then it is off for 18 Holes at Ballyhack Golf Club.
Saturday Afternoon: Lunch at the course and then another 9 Holes at the club.
Saturday Evening: Group Dinner and there we will go over your data and how you can use it to make you better.
Sunday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf at Ballyhack followed by lunch at the club.
Then Depart

How to Signup
Signup will be coming soon.

ballyhack with shot scope

Continue reading...

This was an amazing experience last year. What a great follow and very glad it's coming back again!

Heck yeah!!

I would probably give up my first born son for this. He’s 20+ and has a stable job of that sweetens the offer 🤣🤣

Seriously though ShotScope has transformed my game as many are aware since I post so much about it. Everyone even remotely interested should jump on this when signups open.

Not only do you get the experience of a lifetime but you get the gift of knowing your game inside and out with the help of this tech. If anything like last time you might even get a detailed breakdown here on the forum from two of the best at the company.

@J.B. Cobb III ballyhack is calling you my good sir.

This is my bday weekend soooo might have to try again for this course.

Very cool!

Back