EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Channeling @MarMill
Fill in the blanks:

I'm the most excited about. _____________

I'm currently feeling ____________ about my game.
I'm the most excited about Ballyhack. The course looks amazing and can't wait to see how my game stacks up against the course

I'm currently feeling excited about my game. Starting to get more reps in with the new clubs and looking forward to getting dialed in over the next month

Channeling @MarMill
Fill in the blanks:

Most excited about a trip with THPers.

I am currently feeling in a state of sad handicap mismanagement about my game

Channeling @MarMill
Fill in the blanks:

I’m most excited about meeting everyone and learning more about dynamic brands.

Game seems to be trending in the right direction.

Channeling @MarMill
Fill in the blanks:

I feeling blanks right now with the bloody snow we have here!!!!

But in the spirit of the Bag Boy:

Definitely most excited to meet everyone, even the very dodgy internet power ranking people at the amazing Ballyhack and get to know everyone over the topic of Bag Boy and what the brand does for golfers.

I'm currently feeling meh about my game due to snow, but this week marks the push to finish the build out and I'm quietly confident with last couple range hits that I'm in the right direction.

Channeling @MarMill
Fill in the blanks:

Excited about Bag Boy and being in the first event with them as the main sponsor. I bet they knock it out of the park for us.

Currently not giving a crap about my game since it snowed again and I'm leaving for four days shortly. Not worried about it though. I always worry way too much about it and let it get to me. Third time is the charm with that though, and I'm not concerned about it in the slightest

Channeling @MarMill
Fill in the blanks:

I'm most excited about meeting and picking the brains of the BagBoy folks along with all of you THPers.

I'm feeling scared about my game right now. The winter simulator success is not translating to spring golf. At all.

Meh.
If it's not a pink Stanley, it can't hold Chowdah.
Duly noted. I actually think I have one in the house. I might bring it with me.

Channeling @MarMill
Fill in the blanks:

Losing my virginity (attending a THP experience and meeting everyone )

Feelings about game - who the hell knows, haven’t played a real round since November. Simulator rounds have been ok, but that doesn’t always translate to course play.

Surprise Aqua Men swag came in yesterday. Reveal will be at the event for this one. Still waiting on our tees as well. Evolve had some equipment issues with their injection molding so had to redesign and go with another color scheme but think it's actually going to turn out better. They are great for taking care of us as well!
They look absolutely freaking awesome!!!!!!

I'll keep your secret safe.... but I did see them.... but I won't tell.....

😳

Fine.
@Mikey D i’m a hugger but I’ve got my eyes on you pal
What you need to know…he’s a patriots fan and I’m sure he told me he was brining lobster rolls.

Bribery works though

Who needs cloud hoodies? 🤣
So Excited Reaction GIF

Back