EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

They look absolutely freaking awesome!!!!!!

I'll keep your secret safe.... but I did see them.... but I won't tell.....
That's not the one. We posted a pic in here earlier in the thread. Was one of the first things we had made. But yes they look awesome. Other thing I stated came in no one has seen, but @Nashtyone and I.

That's not the one. We posted a pic in here earlier in the thread. Was one of the first things we had made. But yes they look awesome. Other thing I stated came in no one has seen, but @Nashtyone and I.
I must have missed that. I promise I didn't skim

12 obviously
I don't want to laugh, but now you're sounding like me. I may be getting 12 a side, minus the opponent then multiplied by the percentage. Prepping @JDax for the pop-a-paloza that it'll be when we face single digits.

I don't want to laugh, but now you're sounding like me. I may be getting 12 a side, minus the opponent then multiplied by the percentage. Prepping @JDax for the pop-a-paloza that it'll be when we face single digits.
Will there be any room on the cards to write a score with all the pops they have squeeze on? 🤣

With all your 'other' distractions, you still have time for us people, this is why you are the legend you are
Mentioned it in one of the videos, I love doing the cards- I'll continue doing them as long as they are needed. It's enjoyable for me to help the experience and make it easier to follow for the community as a whole.

So yes I've got the Grandaddy to prep for but that doesn't mean I'll stop doing cards for every other experience that it's needed for! Bag Boy cards are ready to roll.

We aren't playing match play lol

Mentioned it in one of the videos, I love doing the cards- I'll continue doing them as long as they are needed. It's enjoyable for me to help the experience and make it easier to follow for the community as a whole.

So yes I've got the Grandaddy to prep for but that doesn't mean I'll stop doing cards for every other experience that it's needed for! Bag Boy cards are ready to roll.
You sir are a gentleman & a scholar.

Are we having to update handicaps leading up to this or are we fixed from entry?
We will send a final one in a a week or two before

We will send a final one in a a week or two before
Official handicap posting started March 15 for Colorado, obviously false spring said no way, you're not playing then, but, provisionally teeing off at 8:30am (frost permitting 🙄) Saturday in the former Red/White/Blue event for men's club.

Back