Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From Riviera Country Club
Last year's winner was Jon Rahm

Love watching this and always wonder how many times they’ll say kikuyu grass 😂

10 is such a great hole

One of my favorite non major tournaments.

Yay

Love watching this and always wonder how many times they’ll say kikuyu grass 😂

10 is such a great hole
I love that you cannot slice on the finishing hole. I bet the have members that have nightmares about that tee shot.

Last edited:
back off dynasties GIF by BBC America

#10 is one of the great holes on Tour. I really enjoy watching the pros play it,

Tiger is back! And I love Riviera so will be tuning in for sure

Always a good tournament to watch, will be tuning in for sure.

Just a reminder this is a signature event and has a cut.

The Genesis Invitational not only carries a $20 million purse, because it is a player-hosted signature event the winner will get $4 million. But unlike the other signature events, the Genesis Invitational will have a 36-hole cut to the top 50 and ties, and any player within 10 shots of the lead.

I'll be watching for sure, this is a great tournament

Fun to watch. Glad to see Tiger playing and hope he plays well.

Always a great watch. The PGA needs Riv to be a good week. It’s been a staggering start to 2024.

I saw Tiger will be using a new ball (Bridgestone Tour B X) which is more firm and less spinny than what he's traditionally played. Interesting to see how that works out for him as he's always stuck with a spinnier ball

Looking forward to watching the action in this one. Love the course, it's my favorite on the west coast swing. Also, TIGER

Doesn't look to be a whole lot better this weekend. However yesterday certainly was fun
I enjoyed a ton of the golf this weekend.

Doesn't look to be a whole lot better this weekend. However yesterday certainly was fun
Playoff golf is always fun.

I enjoyed a ton of the golf this weekend.
Same. Its the first time I feel like I really got into a tournament in quite some time. I'm excited for this weekend...plus it really makes me want to go play

These events (player hosted signature events) could be a good window to what the future pro golf tour landscape could look like. Top 70 talent, great purse, cut to keep it real. Watch it this week, and imagine subbing in Rahm, Johnston, Koepka, Dechambeau, Smith etc…

The amalgamated Canadian/Latin PGA tours for this year is a solid tier 4. KF tour already in place as tier 3. Not all we need to future out is how to deal with the “big tours” and create a compelling tier 2 and “premier league”

Elevated event, big cat back- looking forward to it!

Crazy it was 3 years ago now that Homa won here

Back