TEASER The 2024 Mitsubishi Golf Experience is Coming

Okay update time. Here is what you need to know.

1. It is at Ballyhack Golf Club
2. It will be with 8 golfers (including 2 from the company)
3. It will be a competition
4. Everybody will be playing a Mitsubishi Driver Shaft at the Event
5. There could be another shaft
6. THe food and swag is going to be REALLY GOOOD!
Bumping this up for those that missed it yesterday.

Looks fantastic.

I was interested in their new vanquish shaft and can’t wait to see what they have for the lucky THPers

I’ve got three new to me Diamana shafts to install in clubs out in my garage workshop that I’ve been waiting for a rainy day to work on, But this thread update has motivated me to get going on those projects.

Been really impressed with the Mitsubishi shafts lately and this Experience has really piqued my interest!

The Diamana TB and MMT shafts are amazing for me... Definitely interested in this.

Ive been able to acquire some Vanquish shafts for my Titleist drivers and they have added at least 20 yards to my drives. Just got a couple more to try in fairway woods. I put one Vanquish fairway wood into my Titleist 4 wood and flew it about 20 yards longer than normal as well. Just received 2 more that will be going into my Titleist 4 wood and 7 wood and will be moving the one that in my 4 wood(its about an 1/2 inch to inch longer than the current shaft i had in it and move it to my TaylorMade Original One. Im 65 and its exciting to gain some of the distance back I have lost as Ive gotten older. In a recent Amateur tournament I played in, they placed me on the Senior Tees and I actually had to go with the Original One on several holes for fear of driving it over the green and into trouble.

Count me as very interested!

walrus GIF

This one sounds like a lot of fun. Ballyhack is freaking awesome.

So… seeing the white board may be coming back.. lots of protos out there.. that’s cool!!

This is going to be one of the underrated but crazy cool events of 2024z

The Kai’li shaft was super popular this year.
I fell in love with a Tensei 1k pro white in my 5 wood.
Excited to see what’s in store for this

Everything sounds amazing!!

I've got the TB and PD shafts in my driver and 3 wood and they're awesome! Sounds like a fun event.

This is going to be one of the underrated but crazy cool events of 2024
That is my thought. I love my Kaili shafts in my fairway woods and the MMT hybrid shafts transformed my hybrids from question marks to favorite clubs in the bag. Put Ballyhack and THPers in the mix and watch out!

Been very fortunate to be part of two experiences back to back. I have really enjoyed being part of the Morgan Cup and TEEm Tour Edge.

Those two got me much more involved and invested in the forum with two great equipment makers that ought to get more love.

Really learned a lot along the way.

Looking ahead to next year out of all the experiences available this is the one that I’m hopeful will complete the Hat Trick!

Wooooooooooooah!

Yes! This is going to be absolutely killer.

Cant wait to follow this event!

Bumping this part of the news on the event for those that missed it.

Man, what an experience. I've not had much luck with MCA shafts, even when fitted into one with Titleist moons ago. Couldn't do the Tensei line but the MMTs look interesting.

Love to see it live how they figure out the best one for you, and all with goats & Ballyhack.
Amazing Season 6 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

This will be a good one.

Wooo!

They don’t really list all of their EI profiles though 🤣
They used to. Now they have adopted the Graphite design description of Tip, Mid and Butt stiffness.

I’m impressed that you follow my posts though. :).

Living rent free in 2023!

I’m still loving my TSR3 driver. The only thing I’ve thought about upgrading for 2024 is my driver shaft.

They used to. Now they have adopted the Graphite design description of Tip, Mid and Butt stiffness.

I’m impressed that you follow my posts though. :).

Living rent free in 2023!
Hardly…Ooof.
If someone says they want to play brands that support an ideology and a brand doesnt, it just surprised me.

Back