EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

100% worth the drive, especially if you get selected. This years Darkspeed lineup is absolutely one of the best out there. The Driver lineup has something for everyone and speed for days. The fairways and hybrids are so good, and the Irons have all the help you can ask for in such a pleasing package much smaller in hand than you would expect given all thats packed in them. Cannot wait to have these in the bag full time.
How many changes have you gone through (on paper / in your head) since putting your bag setup in the Build your Cobra Bag thread.

It’s like a pillow fight
Kids Choice Sports 2019 Pillow Fight GIF by Kids' Choice Awards

I'm just trying to save the environment from the battle. lol
Hackers filled with a bunch of good dudes who care about our planet….then there’s team paradise

This thread is one reason i keep at it with PT reading threads ands investigating clubs and shafts. Just in case I’m chosen to represent! Need to be ready!

And if not. Still a great motivator.

You know what would be great? If we got back to the awesome that is this event we all get to talk about instead of tees and hackers propaganda.

You know what would be great? If we got back to the awesome that is this event we all get to talk about instead of tees and hackers propaganda.
Wow what a sour pus. Just trying to have some fun man, keep the thread active and popping. My bad.

The buzz around The Goat Cup has my imagination racing with anticipation of September! Countless hours watching, reading, and learning everything I can learn about Cobra's current lineup...repeated bag builds...repeatedly reading through @Templet0n posts on each Briggs Ranch hole...I cannot wait (I realize I MUST wait)!! I've been asking myself this question since THP Holiday Cheer week (I'm still asking the same question today): Is this real life!? What a community.

The buzz around The Goat Cup has my imagination racing with anticipation of September! Countless hours watching, reading, and learning everything I can learn about Cobra's current lineup...repeated bag builds...reading through @Templet0n posts on each Briggs Ranch hole...I cannot wait (I realize I MUST wait)!! I've been asking myself this question since THP Holiday Cheer week (I'm still asking the same question today): Is this real life!? What a community.
It’s going to come up quick! The hype around Cobra’s releases is real!!

The funny thing is you’re going to tell people what you’re in for and they won’t believe you or they think you’re getting scammed….until you come back with all the incredible stories and swag

Back