EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

My strategy, sure ya know hit drives long and straight, avoid the water on #6, bunkers are bad, try not to 3-4-5 putt. Seems like a solid strategy 🤣
Don’t worry Jose and Lord Tox will be telling you what your strategy will be. :ROFLMAO:

Happy Monday Morgan Cuppers and potential participants! Let’s have a great week.
Got alot of time in with the new putter line over the weekend. May have a two horse race emerging. Lot’s of good options though 💪

Happy Monday Morgan Cuppers and potential participants! Let’s have a great week.
Got alot of time in with the new putter line over the weekend. May have a two horse race emerging. Lot’s of good options though 💪
The putters are really good this year. Loving the looks of them and that Grandsport 35 rolled the ball so pure for me a couple weeks ago. What models is the battle happening between for you?

The putters are really good this year. Loving the looks of them and that Grandsport 35 rolled the ball so pure for me a couple weeks ago. What models is the battle happening between for you?
One of the 3D mallets. I will provide more details on the putter thread but man the 3D lineup looks and feels so good with this release. Most impressive.

I've only seen the Grandsport in the wild so far. Really want to roll the AgeraRS soon.

I've only seen the Grandsport in the wild so far. Really want to roll the AgeraRS soon.
The AgeraRS may surprise you!

I have been messing with Cobra putters. I tried out the new Agera in both RH and LH and really enjoyed it. Slightly different feel than the first series but still good.

I was messing with the first gen today and nearly walked out of the store with it. These putters are criminally underrated

One of the 3D mallets. I will provide more details on the putter thread but man the 3D lineup looks and feels so good with this release. Most impressive.

I’m going with the new Widesport this season. Visually I wasn’t comfortable with any of the mallets .

All caught back up in here. Man I love the Morgan Cup and reading through this really got my emotions going thinking about everything from last year. This year's equipment lineup is looking so good. Really going to be cool to see what everyone that gets in goes with. Sign ups coming soon! Really looking forward to that and seeing who all gets to experience this. Going to be so sweet having it out at Briggs.

I’m going with the new Widesport this season. Visually I wasn’t comfortable with any of the mallets .
The Widesport is so good. I think you'll like it. I've gotten more comfortable with mine practicing over winter. Great putter.

After spending a couple days at Briggs Ranch I feel this venue is awesome for the Morgan Cup. Better get those wedges under control
everyone. I can imagine the hot Texas summers will dry things out a bit.

After spending a couple days at Briggs Ranch I feel this venue is awesome for the Morgan Cup. Better get those wedges under control
everyone. I can imagine the hot Texas summers will dry things out a bit.
Definitely doing a ton of wedge matrix's on the SkyTrak in prep for this. Short Game is definitely a focus for me this year.

Definitely doing a ton of wedge matrix's on the SkyTrak in prep for this. Short Game is definitely a focus for me this year.
Better find some ultra tight lies and a golf ball you can really trust.

Oh boy. Hackers propaganda machine keeps churning. What did you get to join the bread line? A free Hackers stress ball? Promise of a Dairy Queen free blizzard coupon?
Hackers is the land of the free- there's no bread line - but a free DQ blizzard coupon would be welcomed.

Hackers is the land of the free- there's no bread line - but a free DQ blizzard coupon would be welcomed.
I think Briggs dessert can do better than a blizzard

Odds are I won't be at Briggs... I want my blizzard.
Odds are I won’t be either and I still don’t want one😂

Oh boy. Hackers propaganda machine keeps churning. What did you get to join the bread line? A free Hackers stress ball? Promise of a Dairy Queen free blizzard coupon?
I know what the heck, seems it might be you, me, @Redd and Jose vs the entire forum this year haha. Though I bet we could get some paradise alums to come back haha

I know what the heck, seems it might be you, me, @Redd and Jose vs the entire forum this year haha. Though I bet we could get some paradise alums to come back haha
you called Captain.

salutes jack black GIF

reporting for duty.

It’s the red tide

Ready GIF

Man you guys sound like the Chiefs, all Paradise has done is win and you guys still try pulling the Nobody believes in us schtick. @Scooby45 will be in here next calling paradise the underdogs. 😁

Ice T React GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Man you guys sound like the Chiefs, all Paradise has done is win and you guys still try pulling the Nobody believes in us schtick. @Scooby45 will be in here next calling paradise the underdogs. 😁

pop up love GIF by HIF Australia

Back