EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I'll jump in here and say to the hopefuls: be present and participate. Talk about the equipment, talk about your experiences with the equipment or ask questions. Join in the live experience threads and participate and encourage!

I'm constantly looking and testing everything Cobra whenever I can
There’s a fitting event at the end of April near me and I can’t wait to go. I want to hit it all

For folks in the Nashville area (I was excited for a second because I saw this on the Edwin Watts Memphis FB page),

1711564451752.png

Birmingham

1711564491389.png

I'm constantly looking and testing everything Cobra whenever I can
If Carl's has my white whale in stock again shoot me a note...

Hard to believe that signups begin two weeks from TOMORROW!! It both feels like it's snuck up on me and that it's taking forever to get here, all at the same time! The anticipation is unreal! Cobra has an incredible lineup from top to bottom and if you're not taking the time to hit their equipment you are missing out!

What're you looking for my man?
I very much so want to roll a Widesport putter. Digging the feel of the pebax insert and think that is likely the best head shape for me.

I very much so want to roll a Widesport putter. Digging the feel of the pebax insert and think that is likely the best head shape for me.
I love the look of that head but the single bend shaft is no bueno for me. Good luck in your search.

Jump on the demo days. Check PGA and Golf Galaxy stores too.
*I took advantage of a few of those recently.
Yep. People should also check the Cobra site. In years past, it hasn't had a lot listed but there are several demo days and fitting events are upcoming at various clubs. Just have to play around with the search radius a bit.

Yep. People should also check the Cobra site. In years past, it hasn't had a lot listed but there are several demo days and fitting events are upcoming at various clubs. Just have to play around with the search radius a bit.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I can't seem to find any demo days for the SW Ohio area. I'm just finding a list of stores that do cobra fittings. Is there some kind of link on the website that shows dates and locations?

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I can't seem to find any demo days for the SW Ohio area. I'm just finding a list of stores that do cobra fittings. Is there some kind of link on the website that shows dates and locations?
You would be probably better asking your local store if they are going to have a demo day. Even the stores listed as Cobra fitters we have found out is not accurate. RIght @Redd ?

You would be probably better asking your local store if they are going to have a demo day. Even the stores listed as Cobra fitters we have found out is not accurate. RIght @Redd ?
I know of at least one local store that has done Cobra demo days so I'll check with them. Luckily for me it's the store that is less than 5 minutes from the house! 🔥

Click on the custom fitting tab. Underneath Find a Fitter is a dropdown box that says Filters.
Click on that
Click on Demo Day
Adjust mile radius

I wish I could say I don't know what you're talking about, Cap, but you're spot-on. I've just started telling them that they're missing out on fitting local golfers to some of the best equipment out there.

I would've expected something for that area. I was going off what I see within a couple or 3 hours from me.

Click on the custom fitting tab. Underneath Find a Fitter is a dropdown box that says Filters.
Click on that
Click on Demo Day
Adjust mile radius
Thanks! Doesn't look like anything is going on within 100 miles. But I know for a fact Cobra has participated in the Demo days that Miles of Golf (the place 5 minutes down the street) has a couple times a year so maybe it's not fully updated all the time.

Thanks! Doesn't look like anything is going on within 100 miles. But I know for a fact Cobra has participated in the Demo days that Miles of Golf (the place 5 minutes down the street) has a couple times a year so maybe it's not fully updated all the time.
Miles should have Cobra equipment and would do a great fitting if that is your goal

@blazinden what was the site you use to find fitting days?

Miles should have Cobra equipment and would do a great fitting if that is your goal
Yeah, they do a good job up there.

@blazinden what was the site you use to find fitting days?

That should take you to the fitting page

Back