EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Watching the sides clearly separate is exhilarating.

Other than being likened to N Korea for the first time in my life, this has been a great morning.
And yet you don’t disagree….

Watching the sides clearly separate is exhilarating.

Other than being likened to N Korea for the first time in my life, this has been a great morning.
25F524F0-86FB-457E-B293-1A6A93D8553C.gif
Go Hackers!

When team paradise runs it back this year again, does @Redd have to change him name to Bluee
thegrammys GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Signups begin on Masters Thursday! What a great day that is going to be.

And you and I will be together a few days afterwards while they are still going on.

And you and I will be together a few days afterwards while they are still going on.
Yes we will going to be a good time. WWC has a job to do haha

This is going to be an Exciting year for RED

The Morgan Cup - A tradition unlike any other

The Morgan Cup - A tradition unlike any other
It is a great event. Something we are proud of with a sponsoring company that does it right.

I am going to share something I really dont do all that much and probably should. There are a lot of people that believe you can only get into one experience a year, so put all of the eggs in one basket. Then get blanked and get upset. History has shown that is patently false, hell most of the time I cant even remember who is in which one and here is a secret, when the names are drawn, they dont even have names in them. Just random numbers that start with 100 and then have 3 more numbers.

For those that like reviewing equipment, this one can be fun. For those that don't, there is a large obligation here that can be challenging.

It is a great event. Something we are proud of with a sponsoring company that does it right.

I am going to share something I really dont do all that much and probably should. There are a lot of people that believe you can only get into one experience a year, so put all of the eggs in one basket. Then get blanked and get upset. History has shown that is patently false, hell most of the time I cant even remember who is in which one and here is a secret, when the names are drawn, they dont even have names in them. Just random numbers that start with 100 and then have 3 more numbers.

For those that like reviewing equipment, this one can be fun. For those that don't, there is a large obligation here that can be challenging.
One thing that’s really cool is the ability to review equipment leading up to the event. Plus the ability to fully customize your own gear and experiment

One thing that’s really cool is the ability to review equipment leading up to the event. Plus the ability to fully customize your own gear and experiment
And review after the event, for those that have the ability to continue to play through the winter.

And review after the event, for those that have the ability to continue to play through the winter.
Exactly. You’ll be dialed in come tournament time and many will be able to carry that momentum into the Winter. I’d have a couple months of play left but come winter I’d be able to post sim data

I have a much different perspective and a deeper understanding of what the Morgan Cup truly is. I am so happy that signups are coming up. It's an amazing experience at a great locatiion with oustanding equipment and people involved. My only suggestions for those interested is try out the Cobra equipment.

I hadn't noticed that until yesterday when I was making a Thursday night dinner reservation and Fri/Sat tee times in Birmingham.

Family friend's daughter selected Masters Saturday for her wedding day. At least it is at 6 pm so can play and watch a good bit of the afternoon.

Bill from Akron was so made up.
No one even lives in Akron…by choice.
People who are bad at making decisions which is evident by his support for Paradise.

Master's Thursday now doubly great.

I really hope that this year has record sign-ups. This is such an awesome experience.

I really hope that this year has record sign-ups. This is such an awesome experience.
I have no idea why somebody wouldn't want to sign up for this

I have no idea why somebody wouldn't want to sign up for this
Because they dislike fun, lifetime memories, and a chance at glory?

Back