Tour Event The 2024 Sentry

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
PGA Tour kicks off with a limited field event of 59 players.

IMG_1380.jpeg

Really glad we’re back to the PGA season.

I always like the flashes to winter at Sentry headquarters in Stevens Point WI vs Hawaii. Sentry World has a fantastic golf course, it’s where they played the Sr US Open in 2023.

Way to go Camilo

Limited event without Rory?
Oh that's right they changed the rules on mandatory attendance at limited, signature, elevated whatever you call it events.

J/K glad to see the golf season start and as much as I b*tch about the Tour my golf addict ass will be watching. I think Aberg will be my new bestie.

Hard to believe the new season is starting already. They'll have played 14 events before my season even starts.

Glad the new season is starting up!

Love this event every year.....Wyndham Clark Wins it

Will check it out

Really enjoy the Sentry Tournament , especially, as lve been fortunate to play the course .

Unsure , how l feel about this, new format .

Did like that the entry was by winning a previous completed season tournament …

Regardless the golf will be , entertaining and vistas extraordinary. 😁sooo jealous

Should be a great tournament. Some notable names that we haven't seen playing this tournament, Jordan Spieth, Jason Day, Rickie Fowler, Justin Rose, among others, but of course two big names missing, McIlroy and Rahm.

Last edited:
Always look forward to watching this tournament and even more after getting to play this course with my wife back in 2017. Have not played many courses where there has been a PGA event so kinda special.

Good field and gorgeous surroundings can’t beat it.

I watch golf. I enjoy this seeing this course and location. The expanded, though still limited, field is good. It’s still rewarding those who won or played very well last season.

Lets Go! Is this still an elevated event? Or did they change the status again? I forget...

Bummed the previous champ wont be in the field.. I wonder if they will stalinize him like the did Cam Smith at the players..

"lets just pretend 2023 didn't happen' - Jay..

I cant wait! Since I golfed Plantation for the first time last year, I cant wait to relive my round and watch how it should have been done by the pros.

Looking forward to this.

PGA Tour kicks off with a limited field event of 59 players.

View attachment 9233237
A few under lining situations in this tourney…how awesome would it be if on Sunday you have a pairing of Tom Kim & Ludvig Aberg or Cameron Young & Brendon Todd w/ caddies moving from 1 to the other … no drama just a weird scenario

I might strictly be an Aberg and Hovy fan this year.

Can’t wait to see what’s in the bags of the players. 2024 shaping up to be a great equipment year.

All the PGAT and LIV stuff aside, I am looking forward to more of this wizardry from Spieth

Thur: 6-10 p.m. (Golf Channel)
Fri: 6-10 p.m. (Golf Channel)
Sat: 4–6 p.m. (NBC)
Sat: 6-8 p.m. (Golf Channel)
Sun: 4–6 p.m. (NBC)
Sun: 6-8 p.m. (Golf Channel) < weird

ESPN+ has some group coverage yet to be named.

Can't wait watching golf gets me through the winter blues here in OHIO

Do you east coasters like that it is on at 6 pm?

Back