EXPERIENCE The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

I've been hitting about 150 balls a day in the garage. I feel my ball striking improving. I've been hitting better on the course as well. Need to focus on scoring and hitting closer to the pin.

Pumped about getting the SkyTrak+ in the garage. Really looking forward to the wedge matrix.

I've been hitting about 150 balls a day in the garage. I feel my ball striking improving. I've been hitting better on the course as well. Need to focus on scoring and hitting closer to the pin.

Pumped about getting the SkyTrak+ in the garage. Really looking forward to the wedge matrix.

Agreed, wedge work is a really exciting aspect. My sim build is 95% done. Just waiting on the final parts of the projector mount. It's going to absolutely kill me to have it sitting there dormant until the experience. So stoked to get there, play Vic National and come home with the SkyTrak.

I don't say this often, but I'm really glad I have a business trip the week before to take my mind off it.

Formats and pairngs done and will be announced later today.
I cannot urge each of you enough to get involved in a live update thread next week. We have back to back events and many have not been in an event in a long time or this is your first time. Dormie Competition events are unlike anything you have done in the past.

I cannot urge each of you enough to get involved in a live update thread next week. We have back to back events and many have not been in an event in a long time or this is your first time. Dormie Competition events are unlike anything you have done in the past.
Looking forward to the announcement!

I have bad FOMO with this one coming up.

@wadesworld
@93civiccpe
@cringjr
@AuzzieMatt
@odom730

This is such a cool idea. @wadesworld congrats on all the work getting the garage ready to go for the sim!

Being able to play my first Dormie event is every bit as exciting as the SkyTrak itself. It's been so cool to read the experiences of others, I'm so stoked to be able to count myself among those who will get it to experience it.

Cannot wait to read format and pairings.

I am super stoked about this one. First event jitters are real and already setting in. I've been prepping the garage and still have some work to do, but should have a nice home for SkyTrack+ after the event.

I have my yearly guy's golf trip this weekend. Hope to be as ready as I can be for Victoria National.

It has been fun getting to know the other participants in our thread over the last few months. Pre-event group planning is underway.

Being able to play my first Dormie event is every bit as exciting as the SkyTrak itself. It's been so cool to read the experiences of others, I'm so stoked to be able to count myself among those who will get it to experience it.

Cannot wait to read format and pairings.

I am super stoked about this one. First event jitters are real and already setting in. I've been prepping the garage and still have some work to do, but should have a nice home for SkyTrack+ after the event.

I have my yearly guy's golf trip this weekend. Hope to be as ready as I can be for Victoria National.

It has been fun getting to know the other participants in our thread over the last few months. Pre-event group planning is underway.
I cannot URGE YOU ENOUGH!
FOLLOW NEXT WEEKS EVENTS LIVE.

This is not a show up to a course and play some golf. Everything about these facilities is different, throw in competition, live posting, expectations and the entire "lets get some support for this so it returns by being known".

We see who does and doesn't and I say this as sincerely as possible. Follow along.

I have bad FOMO with this one coming up.
Just a little bit!
Blake Shelton Acms 2016 GIF by Academy of Country Music Awards

That's exciting!!!
Lets Go Lil Nas X GIF by 2021 MTV Video Music Awards

I cannot URGE YOU ENOUGH!
FOLLOW NEXT WEEKS EVENTS LIVE.

This is not a show up to a course and play some golf. Everything about these facilities is different, throw in competition, live posting, expectations and the entire "lets get some support for this so it returns by being known".

We see who does and doesn't and I say this as sincerely as possible. Follow along.
This will be my first Dormie Experience and I cannot wait. I will be following along!!!

Did this get done and I missed it?

Victoria National with SkyTrak in a few weeks. This was one experience that I was fully onboard with until I saw the dates! Just happen to fall on my daughter’s 13th bday!

You all will have an awesome time!! can't wait to follow along

Victoria National with SkyTrak in a few weeks. This was one experience that I was fully onboard with until I saw the dates! Just happen to fall on my daughter’s 13th bday!

Priorities man! She'll have a 26th, 39th, etc. :ROFLMAO:

2 weeks!! What's everyone bringing?

My witb for the Experience:
Driver - Srixon ZX5 MkII LS 10.5
FW - Callaway Apex UW 17*
Hybrid - Srixon ZX MkII 22*
Irons - Srixon ZX4 MkII 5-PW
Wedge - Cleveland CBX Zipcore 48*
Wedge - Cleveland CBX Full Face 2 52*
Wedge - Cleveland RTX6 Tour Rack 56*
Wedge - Cleveland CBX Full Face 58*
Putter - Odyssey White OG Dbl Wide
Ball - Srixon Q Star Tour

20240505_132806.jpg
Screenshot_20240505_133119_Photos.jpg
20240505_132757.jpg

Ball - Srixon Q Star Tour

View attachment 9263364
View attachment 9263363
View attachment 9263365
That’s Briggs cover is so cool! Hoping they have some of those in September :D

That’s Briggs cover is so cool! Hoping they have some of those in September :D
I think they always have them. Patterns are variable. I was looking for a fairway headcover with black, brown and white or the lighter tan color. They usually have those in the driver headcover. But the worker told me it's completely random. I like the brown and white I got.

I think they always have them. Patterns are variable. I was looking for a fairway headcover with black, brown and white or the lighter tan color. They usually have those in the driver headcover. But the worker told me it's completely random. I like the brown and white I got.
As long as they got that style I’m in! Great news