The All New THP Experiences Coming in 2020

2020 is looking bright here on THP. Thanks to JB and GG for all that they do, and the other community members who make this place so special.

THP delivers again.....this site is fiya!

MWard;n8893581 said:
This seems to have my interest piqued

if your into that kinda thing.....haha this sounds pretty damn exciting

All in for another year. Love me some THP!

Can't wait to see what is in store for the upcoming year.

Well hello new year.....

This entire community is amazing and it's always so hard to see how you guys will one up yourselves with every event and yet... you always do. Cant wait to hear more about THP Experiences.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Looking forward to a whirlwind 2020, the innovations keep coming year over year!

Having been unable to play at all in 2019, I'm stoked to see what 2020 brings. I'm sure it will be unreal.

Well....now I'm excited. This place is already pretty darn special, it's hard to imagine it getting any better. But if anyone can do it - THP can.

jdtox;n8893579 said:
Well that sounds pretty amazing

You don't have to agree with everything that has the word Paradise in it...

Agree, looking forward to next year and THP Experiences.

I can't imagine these opportunities getting any better, but I learned a long time ago to just sit back and be prepared to be amazed.

OITW;n8893785 said:
You don't have to agree with everything that has the word Paradise in it...

Agree, looking forward to next year and THP Experiences.

Yes YES I do!

Sounds like fun. Looking forward to the details as they emerge.

That is one heck of a teaser. 2020 looks like it is shaping up to be killer

mikeg_74;n8893788 said:
I can't imagine these opportunities getting any better, but I learned a long time ago to just sit back and be prepared to be amazed.

Oh man, this is what I can say. This year has been tremendous. Tons of fun. Our events are very different as you got to experience at Odyssey earlier this year. We decided to make them even better and have some wonderful partners that said "think it up". I don't think they realized how crazy I would go, but I have gone ******* mad.

Love how things ramp up each year. Really looking forward to what is in store for 2020!

more THP awesomeness..................

THP awesomeness.

#TeamParadise

7151d2b4d6cc7f60319d2612b40cbeb0.gif

Bring on 2020 and the THP Experiences!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wooooo! I'll be anxiously watching!!

THP events are nothing short of amazing already. I can't wait to see what's changing.

so it's not even september yet, and you're teasing 2020?! did you subscribe to the hobby lobby philosophy of advanced preparedness???

and now not only am i wishing away the next few months so the grandaddy can get here, but i'm also wishing away the rest of the year so i can find out what the hell you have up your sleeve!!!

McLovin;n8893892 said:
so it's not even september yet, and you're teasing 2020?! did you subscribe to the hobby lobby philosophy of advanced preparedness???

and now not only am i wishing away the next few months so the grandaddy can get here, but i'm also wishing away the rest of the year so i can find out what the hell you have up your sleeve!!!

No, I work on Sundays.

Back