I like burgers - I like cheese and I will sometimes even eat bacon, but they were not meant to be eaten together.

I'm sorry...I'm not fluent in crazy talk :confused2:

I like burgers - I like cheese and I will sometimes even eat bacon, but they were not meant to be eaten together.

Just so no one gets bamboozled by Diane's viewpoints...

double_bacon_cheeseburger.jpg

Minus the mayo though.

I ran across this in Texts From Last Night:

(337): I had a bacon mcgriddle for the first time today. It was like eating a baby angel.

Hooray for Bacon!

No kidding, I had "bacon" stickers from my morning Whataburger breakfast burrito surrounding my monitor at one job. Drove my boss nuts, but it was delicious making him crazier by the day. I got the girl at the window to give me a roll of those stickers, and I decorated his office for him when he was on vacation. :D

Just so no one gets bamboozled by Diane's viewpoints...

double_bacon_cheeseburger.jpg

Minus the mayo though.

That's not mayo. It's just what happened when he saw that for the first time.

Exactly, I am watching my girlish figure so I can fit into these (related to jeans thread)…

Spoiler
PAB4285.jpg

It's gonna look good! :D

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

I've had burgers with prusciutto and bleu cheese--like a bacon cheeseburger that died and went to heaven.

Jim Gaffigan's Proud Thread

I don't understand this thread.

I don't have a problem with it, I just don't understand it.

I think bacon cheeseburgers are disgusting.
this is blasphemy.In older times you might have been stoned to death or drawn and quartered.Now there is no justice.....sigh:sidefrown:

this is blasphemy.In older times you might have been stoned to death or drawn and quartered.Now there is no justice.....sigh:sidefrown:

Well for me there is - I can fit into my pants.

Well for me there is - I can fit into my pants.
I can fit into mine too.Maybe not the ones I bought 2 months ago but the new pair fits just fine.I might taper off at a 54 inch waist but that's 6 more inchs to go.pffff on all you who have stopped growing......

Diane, I think you are making a fatal mistake by assuming that anyone that loves bacon is overweight. We might just surprise you! :D

Diane, I think you are making a fatal mistake by assuming that anyone that loves bacon is overweight. We might just surprise you! :D

Oh no - I would never assume that. Gasman is really healthy (yeah sure), Smallie lost weight (again yeah sure) and you're really a size 0 girl (ok maybe).

or maybe not

what's wrong with tipping the scales at over #300.I'm comfortable at that weight and don't have to worry about the wind.

To each their own jeffann, just giving Diane and little bit of a hard time. You know what they say about making assumptions…

Back