To each their own jeffann, just giving Diane and little bit of a hard time. You know what they say about making assumptions…
That everyone has one...no that's another word that starts with a.
But you're right.Some of us comment on here tongue in cheek.Of course everything I say is truthfull and honest....not

That everyone has one...no that's another word that starts with a.
But you're right.Some of us comment on here tongue in cheek.Of course everything I say is truthfull and honest....not

I'm sure there's a forum out there for you to post your fantasies. Oh wait - that's the how far you hit your ball thread.

I personally don’t believe in tongue in cheek comments. Oops I may have just made one. :D

I'm sure there's a forum out there for you to post your fantasies. Oh wait - that's the how far you hit your ball thread.
well since I hit all my clubs about 20 yards or so I guess I can leave a few at home so I can fill my bag with more bacon cheeseburgers to snack on.

I can picture JB looking at this thread and saying to himself, “I really want to send a message to those guys to get back to the intent of the thread but I can’t figure out what the intent of this thread is.” :banana:

JB, just so you know, I am not sure either.

I can picture JB looking at this thread and saying to himself, “I really want to send a message to those guys to get back to the intent of the thread but I can’t figure out what the intent of this thread is.” :banana:

JB, just so you know, I am not sure either.

Turkey bacon is bacon.

That's right; it started as either a simple fact misrepresentation or an outright lie. I guess it depends on your view point but one thing is as certain as daylight came this morning turkey bacon IS NOT BACON!

Turkey bacon is bacon.
about as much as mock crabmeat is crabmeat.If ya want bacon it's gotta come from a pig....everything else is just a poser

I believe the man who invented tofu bacon is now being held as a political prisoner. I kind of agree with it too.
Spoiler
2541904881_d4bc65be29.jpg

Claire, where is the love? Maybe I am actually size 0 attractive young lady who happens to love bacon. :D

Okay, now I'm really sick.

Except that now I'm in love with you.

I am truly having a Claire Moment here.

That is pretty cool Diane. Plus I am glad you brought this thread up because it shows Claire is in love with me! :banana::blob::alien2:

Gasman - My new issue of Gourmet just arrived and they reference gourmet.com where it says that Bacon is either everything that is wrong with food online or the one ingredient that makes everything better - the internet's next "It" ingredient.

Here's a link to bacon crafts.

http://www.gourmet.com/food/2009/08/food-online-a-to-z?slide=2#showHeader

I see nothing wrong with bacon. Hopefully my issue of Gourmet arrived as well, it sometimes takes a while for me to get.

That is pretty cool Diane. Plus I am glad you brought this thread up because it shows Claire is in love with me! :banana::blob::alien2:

Just so you know, it's not a really exclusive club. :in-love:

Did someone say bacon?? :drool: With the right amount of coaxing I could be talked into making one of those "bacon explosions". That sounds like a healthy breakfast for Saturday morning. My wife will be working so I won't have to listen to her complain that it sounds gross and is really bad. Plus I can leave left overs for all the ladies that are coming over later.

Spoiler
I won't mention they are coming over for some kind of candle party with my wife. I just want to feel special that people think a lot of ladies will be coming over to visit me.

Cool? Who would allow raw bacon to touch their naked body?

Don't knock it until you try it.

Spoiler
And no I've never tried it.

Bacon seems to be the in thing right now or Gasman got it stuck in my head. I was reading a magazine the other day and there was an article about where to buy gifts for the bacon lover in your life. They were both edible and things that just looked like bacon.

Bacon seems to be the in thing right now or Gasman got it stuck in my head. I was reading a magazine the other day and there was an article about where to buy gifts for the bacon lover in your life. They were both edible and things that just looked like bacon.

No its really big right now. To be honest it never really went away.

Breakfast sausage is good too.

Breakfast sausage is good too.

I alternate between breakfast sausage, corned beef hash and turkey bacon for breakfast every day. Gosh - I'm lucky I don't weigh more.

Hey, this conversation is about bacon, get your own thread buddy. :act-up:

You can never go wrong with any sausage.

Unless you put sauerkraut on it!

Hey, this conversation is about bacon, get your own thread buddy. :act-up:

Pork is pork - right? Well except ham, which I think is the worst thing in the world. I shudder just thinking about ham.

Back