Breakfast sausage is good too.

Farm fresh sausage if great. My grandmother knows some people that butcher their own hogs and make their own sausage. I've been given some and it's great. :drool: I prefer bacon though.

I love me some kraut.

Only on hotdogs with mustard.

Catsup/ketchup is for french fries only and relish is just gross Smallie.

Kraut has the opposite effect of bacon. Bacon on anything = greatness, Kraut on anything = :sick:

Its just pickled cabbage, I love it.

It's all the same. Keep it away from my bacon, sausage or any other breakfast/dinner meat that is on my plate.

BTW I've seen the Truck-a-saurus. It was here in Ohio for an event called "Nights of Thunder" or something like that. It's a lot of drag racing. Then the highlight of the night was the car eating dinosaur. The first time I was there, there was a semi truck that was powered by 3 jet engines. They would rev up the engines and the windows on the tower would flex. It was pretty sweet.

Some things simply shouldn’t be pickled…

Spoiler
Cabbage is one of those things.

It's all the same. Keep it away from my bacon, sausage or any other breakfast/dinner meat that is on my plate.

Is there any meat you don't eat?

There are a few. Reproductive organs from any animal for example.

I read about a dinner club in NYC - the people bring in celebrity chefs to make them dishes with offal. They worship Mario Batali.

Its just pickled cabbage, I love it.

G-Man, those heathens just don't know what they are missing.

Ain't NUTHIN' better at the ballpark than a big ol' brat covered in 'kraut!

bratwurst.jpg

Even adding bacon could not make that dish appetizing. :sick:

At least this would be better than sauerkraut!

squeez-bacon.jpg

So would this:

bacon_jam_1.JPG

While we're at it, turkey bacon isn't really bacon, but it's better than sauerkraut!

G-Man, those heathens just don't know what they are missing.

Ain't NUTHIN' better at the ballpark than a big ol' brat covered in 'kraut!

bratwurst.jpg

MMM, that looks tasty.

I love ham. Pork tenderloin, too.

And when I was a little girl, I used to help my Grandpa make sausage. Just the stuff-it-into-the-casings part. I never really knew what all went into it.

Ive thought about buying the sausage extension for my mixer.

Back