NEWS The Ball That Changed A Town

That will be an interesting show to watch. I haven't played Callaway balls -- simply have preferred other options -- but appreciate these kinds of community partnerships that end up win-win. I have grown to be very fond of Callaway as a company.

This is something I want to watch

And @Grins hope you're doing ok!

Thanks for posting! I’ll definitely give it a watch.

Will definitely be turning in to watch this

Gave this a watch this morning with my coffee. Really cool story, had no idea about the background of the plant. Crazy to see how far Callaway themselves have come in the last 20ish years.

Gave this a watch this morning with my coffee. Really cool story, had no idea about the background of the plant. Crazy to see how far Callaway themselves have come in the last 20ish years.

It was like reliving our event we did with them called Hype. It needed more @JasonFinleyCG though :D

It was like reliving our event we did with them called Hype. It needed more @JasonFinleyCG though :D

See, that's so awesome. So much about THP events are talked about the golf and the equipment that members walk away with, but the knowledge and stories from these companies is just mind boggling. So cool.

I personally wanted more of the Dr. haha. He just spits knowledge.

Enjoyed watching it last night and seeing the history behind the plant. Was very informative, but I agree with JB it needed more @JasonFinleyCG

Going to try and watch this today. May be slow at work!

Haven't had the chance to watch this, but I'm really looking forward to it. I had the chance to tour the plant, and it was an incredible operation. From what I've heard from Finley and others since, I'm looking forward to seeing the improvements.

Really great people there too.

I started watching it last night on The Golf Channel but went to bed before I could finish. So far, so good.

It was a pretty good watch. It’s amazing to see how much the plant has grown since we were last there for Hype

I forgot to record this last night. Glad that it will be on the Callaway website so I can watch it later.

There was a great article in Golf digest about the Ball manufactures and how they stayed local.

I will have to find this online to watch as it sounds interesting

I really liked the video a lot. Really cool to see the history of the ball plant and the investments they put into it.

I don't have time to watch the video right now, but does Spalding get any credit for its past contributions to golf in America?

Can't wait to give this one a watch!

That was a great story that was really well done.

I recorded it and watched just a little while ago. I thought it was well done and the history was really interesting but I wish more time was spent on the $50M worth of improvements. Maybe because of proprietary information more couldn't be shown but I think more emphasis on the investment might have the effect of bringing back some who stopped playing the ball due to the core issue and change some minds of those with anti-Callaway bias.

I watched it last night and was very entertained. I knew next to nothing about the old company there or how Callaway took it over and their rise to prominence in the ball market. I didn’t pay attention to Callaway balls until Phil and Chromesoft

I'm excited to watch this. Neubarth was teasing it a little on the last ShipShow.

I half expected this documentary to be about 2 Canadians that burned it to the ground! :LOL:

Any word on when you are headed out to Chicopee?

I half expected this documentary to be about 2 Canadians that burned it to the ground! Any word on when you are headed out to Chicopee?
Not yet. Trying to balance a few things there and should have some date options to them in the next couple weeks,

Back