Another great limited release from New Glarus. Only available in Wisconsin.

083fc531a61b6da03083248e8ea6c591.jpg

Sierra Nevada Otra Vez Gose beer. They're delicious. Like shandy, only delicious.

Sierra Nevada Otra Vez Gose beer. They're delicious. Like shandy, only delicious.
I'm a fan, not nearly as bitter as a shandy.

But... Shandy is delicious.

More delicious?

Differently delicious.

In the sense that one is delicious, and one is beer with lemonade.

I say that, but my staff bag is currently stuffed with shandies in expectation of a scramble I'm playing tomorrow.

Wish New Glarus was available in Illinois

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
24d7a132f5cb1bff21006e1061335b14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silver Bullet now but going to check out the Beer Club shipment tonight

I have consumed a lot of Sculpin including a couple 15.5 gallon kegs of it in the last 6 months but I wasn't aware of the habanero Sculpin!! I'm going to go get me some tomorrow!! I've currently pouring Fresh Squeezed IPA from my kegerator.

Now, time to compare some goodies :)

I have consumed a lot of Sculpin including a couple 15.5 gallon kegs of it in the last 6 months but I wasn't aware of the habanero Sculpin!! I'm going to go get me some tomorrow!! I've currently pouring Fresh Squeezed IPA from my kegerator.
It's pretty intense. Not something I could drink a lot of, because it's legitimately spicy. But it's good.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It's pretty intense. Not something I could drink a lot of, because it's legitimately spicy. But it's good.

I bet it is. I'm a big fan of spicy food and would love to try it. Sculpin is one of my top 5 favorite IPA's.

I bet it is. I'm a big fan of spicy food and would love to try it. Sculpin is one of my top 5 favorite IPA's.
Me too! Pro tip: don't drink habanero IPA's with spicy food, there's no way to cool the fire hahaha

I need to try these Sculpins

Just finished the pineapple one, going for the grapefruit and will finish with the habanero. Don't want to kill the taste of the others.

Bells Porter. Hadn't had it in a while forgot how good was it.

Lazy Magnolia Brewery

1848a4479404cc9ee002b4e06afe1efd.jpg

The pineapples and grapefruit sculpins are awesome, but the habanero one is not for me , way too spicy

Snake Dog IPA for hockey

One of these from the Craft Beer Club shipment

cd30b68ac7cb07e6f2c2d76f4d4c2745.jpg

How do you like the craft beer club?
It is awesome. My in Laws get it for me every Christmas... It is the gift that keeps on giving the whole year

Back