You’re on the list. If I can locate I’ll PM you.

I’ll also PM myself as I wanna try it too, thus the importance I’ve placed on it. Especially since there are now 3 people involved.

If I can get it (I have a liquor license) we’ll have a zoom tasting session, lol.

You are on my list if I can hunt it down.
Please hit me up also as I am in Ohio too and that beer sounds pretty interesting. Thankyou in advance.

Currently Anchor Steam.

I am in serious "like" with 7 Locks Brewery in Rockville, MD - 10 craft beers for $6 a large glass and they have a beer club with discounted fills in a mug I will join first of the year. Their Belgium wheat beers and ales are incredible and it tastes so much better fresh than elsewhere. If ever near DC check it out.

Not sure if anyone else is a triple fruited sour fan or has even had them before, a local brewery called Mortalis has been pumping out some of the best in the country (the beer series is called Hydra). People trade for their beers all across the country and some of their limited stout bottles go for 10x's cost. At first wasn't a huge fan (I'm a traditional NEIPA guy i.e. Treehouse/Trillium), but on a hot summer day or if you put em on ice they taste like a fruit smoothee:
zunmBz6l.jpg

1603974972905.jpeg
I had one of these last night, I knew ARod was a co-owner and I hadn’t seen them anywhere else so I had to try. Good light beer, felt like a football beer to me, I could probably accidentally get rid of about 15 of these in a sitting.

Whats everyones go to Barrel aged stout? For me its Central Waters Black Gold.
Best I've had is Prison City's Wham Whams Wild Turkey edition, Basil Hayden ed. wasn't too bad either.

image.jpg
Brato Brewhouse “I remember my first check in”
4.8% ABV Kettle Sour Gruit

Brato Brewhouse “Redemption” Black Lager 4.1% ABV

Very nice, everything you could need in one place!

Definitely some emergency first aid type stuff going on.

I’m single so my big ass fridge basically amounts to a beer fridge. I usually only buy food I’m planning on eating that day. Keeps me from eating too much or wasting stuff I don’t get to.

I’m hitting a Mad Elf here in a minute or two, kids are about to take off.

They gone and it has been cracked. It’s my second six pack of it so I definitely can say I enjoy it. It’ll be my last as it was the last one I had and it’s sold by prebook only (only 60 cases from Cleveland to Columbus and I got two of them!:)). Sold 6 to others and got 2 for me.

View attachment 8971545
I had one of these last night, I knew ARod was a co-owner and I hadn’t seen them anywhere else so I had to try. Good light beer, felt like a football beer to me, I could probably accidentally get rid of about 15 of these in a sitting.
That is an excellent beer have had a few in travels is South and Central America and usually at a good price. Props!

Definitely some emergency first aid type stuff going on.

I’m single so my big ass fridge basically amounts to a beer fridge. I usually only buy food I’m planning on eating that day. Keeps me from eating too much or wasting stuff I don’t get to.

I’m hitting a Mad Elf here in a minute or two, kids are about to take off.

They gone and it has been cracked. It’s my second six pack of it so I definitely can say I enjoy it. It’ll be my last as it was the last one I had and it’s sold by prebook only (only 60 cases from Cleveland to Columbus and I got two of them!:)). Sold 6 to others and got 2 for me.

That’s next level posting in real time 😉

Silver Bullets tonight. No beer snob here, equal opportunity drinker ;)

MORE BULLETS.

We are about to go hit some golf balls.

MORE BULLETS.

We are about to go hit some golf balls.

Solid plan! You may find center contact a tad more difficult (I’ve been told?) than usual?

Classy sweatpants Friday night drinking.
BC70D641-8E9E-4C00-98C7-AD6DF4A3CFFE.jpeg

Classy sweatpants Friday night drinking.
View attachment 8971838

For those that haven’t had it, this is probably the best massively produced lager I’ve had.

I think they’re national but they only hit their state next door (Ohio) about 7-8 years ago.

They’re having massive distribution issues right now so if this is your go to, you might wanna grab an extra case or two.

For those that haven’t had it, this is probably the best massively produced lager I’ve had.

I think they’re national but they only hit their state next door (Ohio) about 7-8 years ago.

They’re having massive distribution issues right now so if this is your go to, you might wanna grab an extra case or two.
Didn’t know about the distribution issues. They still do bottling and canning at their original brewery location in Pottsville, which is less than an hour from me. It’s been well stocked here all year.

Guinness's in the clubhouse
ef4f66280d6178895f784336763f79cc.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Back