I’m glad so many people love craft beer. But, it has absolutely lost its luster in my brain and body. I’ll have one here or there but I do not prefer it anymore.
Did you stop doing yardwork too?! When working in the yard I need beer like the mower needs gas!

Did you stop doing yardwork too?! When working in the yard I need beer like the mower needs gas!
Ohhh I didn’t stop drinking beer. Just backed waaaaaaay off of craft beer. Love a really almost Icey cold American light beer. (Not Budlight lol)

This stuff is goodScreenshot_20210112-001056_Gallery.jpg

Feb 1st I’ll be absolutely SMASHED

I knew it! When you get to be my age you’ll just be happy to see January, you won’t wish it “dry?”

😂

Start and stop with the Pentuple. If you don’t stop, I don’t wanna hear the whining. You’ve been warned, 🤣.

This one is from a brewery about 15 minutes from our house and it’s my first time having it. It’s quite good. 76AA7341-EF52-4F1F-AD5B-174666915DB3.jpeg

I was Quite disappointed tonight. I went to get a six pack of my new favorite and I realized I forgot my wallet.

The only beer in my fridge is a nasty spiced coffee imperial stout and beer I’ve promised other people.

Hmm. It may come down to “how well do I like this person and/or can I get a replacement”?

The night is late but my brain is active. It needs to slow down before I can. Plus this is my Friday night. I’m not into the “dry January” thing so something is getting drank. I hope I can think of a workaround and not have to drink the spiced coffee one. I mean it wasn’t terrible (working my way up to it) as I didn’t dump it.

Sorry dad, I’m drinking your Oubliette. Don’t get ‘rona right before Xmas if you want a beer gift? 🤷‍♂️

Southern Swells Karate in the Garage. NE IPA w/ Simcoe & Mosaic 6.3%. Smells like a dojo but oh so good!
2B68EF2E-3C52-494C-B20D-27D9CC48282A.jpeg

A couple of products from my hometown brewery. On the right is my go-to IPA; on the left is a more recent discovery. Both are delicious:

:E815EE6D-A025-40BA-AB9D-C137A747A69B.jpeg

Last edited:
I think I would drink that based on the name alone.
It’s pretty good. If I can get them to not chill every can I’ll ship some your way.

Alaskan Smash Galaxy Double IPA. 8.5%
image.jpg

From The Brewing Projekt. It does remind you of chocolate milk with a bit of coffee. Pretty good stuff.

1610761265586.png

This is from Outerbelt Brewing. I've been enjoying everything I've tried from them. The brewmaster is the son of a manager I used to work with who retired in 2020. While I've had better pale ales, this one is certainly good.

1610762515474.png

Tonight’s beer - bourbon barrel aged pumkinator

4F19325D-2ABC-477C-8029-370BA2859C37.jpeg

A tasty sampler pack from great divide. A good first one.
B1A4F5C3-3BAA-4AF3-9540-7E0C31F11CED.jpeg

This one is really good.

1610837201718.png

Looking like a “Fox in the Stout” night for dinner.

Salted Chocolate Imperial Stout

Damn tasty. AD59FEC8-EFFD-4B4E-8BD8-EAEED85BEA34.jpeg

Didn’t realize you were an OH guy, but I know that beer!

We’ll have to play next year. You can keep your IPA’s though, 😂.

Yep! CBC makes good stuff, and I like all kinds of beer! :LOL:

Drinking a Six Pointe Hootie Hazy IPA 6.2%
image.jpg

First time trying this and I like it!
1610846021437.png

Well, I managed to snag one of 6 cases of this available in the Cleveland to Columbus area.

This, out of tradition if nothing else, needs tried ASAP.

92FFF30D-3F54-4CE9-A2D2-15FF5EA09C6A.jpeg

Be helpful if I included info, lol.

Elissa IPA - 7.1% on tap tonight

image.jpg

Back