I love this beer. I've found a few that are similar, but not as solid. Wisconsin needs to start distributing.

View attachment 9231966

Oh good grief! I've heard about New Glarus Spotted Cow for years now. You're right, they need to distribute. Unless they are already selling all the beer that they can brew. About the only Wisconsin beers we can find around here is Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy, which has a big following locally.
I love some Spotted Cow and their Wisconsin Belgian Red.

Sadly, I also think part of their mystique is that you can only get it in Wisconsin. I know for me personally Yuengling used to be a mystical rare beer and then they began distributing to Ohio and I sort of stopped drinking it. Same for Three Floyd's Zombie Dust.

Part of the charm of some great beers is that you just can't buy them everywhere so it makes it special when you can get it.

Comfort beverage tonight.

1706754553378.jpeg

I think @Hawk would like this one
IMG_8438.jpegIMG_8437.jpeg

That is 100% up my alley. Is that brewery local to you?
It is local. You should probably come visit to give it a try

A local IPA while we are staying Palm Springs for my wife’s work meeting at the Ritz. It’s light on the hops but still pretty tasty.

CDEF760F-1ACB-40B5-B0F2-1F4CEFF074EB.jpeg

SB Scattered Sun
described as a lite IPA. IMG_3846.jpeg

I was in a higher end grocery store yesterday when I had to take a pee. In that corner of the store is their craft beer section, which is quite well stocked, and I noticed something interesting. There was something from Southern Tier Brewing Co., one of my favorite craft brewers, that I had never seen before. Creme Brule Imperial Stout! To say that I was intrigues would be a huge understatement! However, the price of $15.99 for a 4-pack was a bit daunting to me. I know what will happen here. I'll let this eat away at me for about a week, and then I'll go buy one! I suppose that the only saving grace is that it won't become a requirement! I'll enjoy those four beers and consign them to memory!

IMG_3892.jpeg

I knew it would happen. After letting the idea gnaw at me for about a week I went and bought a 4 pack of the Southern Tier Creme Brule Imperial Stout! At 10% ABV it's a stout drink indeed. It is absolutely delicious with the vanilla custard and caramelized sugar flavors leading, followed by black roasted malt. However, it is so rich I can't finish an entire bottle in one sitting. I pour half a bottle in a wine glass, cork the bottle and put it back in the fridge to finish the next evening.

Went to a smallish brewery last weekend, but they did have like 25+ drinks on tap. Red Velvet Cake stout that I need to finish before it gets too hot here.

IMG_4297.jpeg

Always like a nice hazy

IMG_4308.jpeg

Went to a smallish brewery last weekend, but they did have like 25+ drinks on tap. Red Velvet Cake stout that I need to finish before it gets too hot here.

View attachment 9253277
1. I love a stout.
2. I love red velvet cake.
3. Holy hell I need to find this.

@Hawk

This is a good Lager. More reason to visit.

IMG_8988.jpeg

Back