ANNOUNCEMENT The Betting Window is Now Open - Introducing Albatross Coins

Teller looks at you and says, you only have enough coins to purchase one, not both. 🤣
Time to get to playing.
Hopefully you bet on yourself

This is awesome! I love the idea of this and think it will definitely be a ton of fun to follow along with a little more invested in it 👍🏼

@JB does this feel differently now that people are betting coins on the event? Btw I really hope you guys hit the fairway on 1 now 😂

@JB does this feel differently now that people are betting coins on the event? Btw I really hope you guys hit the fairway on 1 now 😂
Nah. We have been talking about this for a while.

It’s a way for people to enjoy them even more and actually win some killer stuff

Nah. We have been talking about this for a while.

It’s a way for people to enjoy them even more and actually win some killer stuff
For sure! I think it’s going to make it a blast. Also really makes you think more about your picks. Can’t wait for this event to get started!

@JB
For the birdie one:
Net birdie count?
Eagle/Albatross/HIO also count towards the 🐦 ?

@JB
For the birdie one:
Net birdie count?
Eagle/Albatross/HIO also count towards the 🐦 ?
No it’s gross for our bet this time
we will be more specific in the future.
And yes better than birdie will count

@JB does every THP account get credited and then only albatross members can actually place bets?

Finley strategy - save all Albatross coins throughout year, bet all Albatross coins on GOAT Cup and Grandaddy, Team Finley/Team Callaway and any/all prop bets. :LOL:
Guess we will now truly see who people REALLY think will win these events when they have to put "coins" where their mouth is. Somehow I am guessing there will be less bet on THP. #Facts

Guess we will now truly see who people REALLY think will win these events when they have to put "coins" where their mouth is. Somehow I am guessing there will be less bet on THP. #Facts
Season 8 No GIF by Paramount+

When gear is on the line they might go mind vs heart. Maybe

Back