The Biggest Three?

Tiger, for obvious reasons.
Phil, because "what will Phil do next"
Bryson, because he is interesting, and somewhat of an enigma, not to mention people want to see for themselves is all this real.
Glad you wrote it because I 100% agree.

While we all agree about Tiger. I watch any time he's playing and get excited when he's in contention.

I love watching DJ play and will tune in any time he's playing as well. Just love what he brings and the swagger.

Something that's not brought up is Lexi Thompson with the LPGA. Crowds love to follow her on the course and it seems the same on the TV. When the LPGA was at Hazeltine last summer (2019) it was obvious that Lexi is a draw. Big crowds with her and very minimal with others.

What's real scary is there already is a betting line out there predicting whether Charlie wins a major before he's 25.
Don't sleep on Little Daly. He has already chosen golf as his path and going to Arkansas to play. I think both players will garner plenty of interest as they progress. If they continue to play (and don't burn out) I think they will both likely be better suited to make it to the tour, given them dealing with be under a microscope from a young age.

Phil: He appeals to people my age
Tiger: He appeals to the next age group and they have lots of money
JT: Tough call but I sense he is the one. Could be Rory or DJ.
Long Shot: Matt Wolfe: He may have IT. We will know this season.

Tiger, Phil and Bryson

It’s apparent by all of The Match events that Phil is well received.
Bryson may not be liked but people still want to see him, some to see him fail.

Dustin
Bryson
Rickie

I will take Paulina over tiger.

I think Tiger and Bryson are pretty much a given at this point. And even though I like Phil a lot better, I think DJ probably moves the needle more right now.

Tiger
Bryson
(There is no one else in that class)

Just like there was never a big 4 as the media tried to push during the prime Tiger years.

Tiger, Dustin Johnson and Bryson

I could give a rat's patoot about Tiger or Bryson.
I would like to see Phil Mickelson, Rory Mcllroy, and Dustin Johnson.

Tiger Woods, DJ & Bryson as obvious candidates.
With Tiger only playing a few tournaments, I would have to say Rahm.

Tiger, DJ, Phil

Back