CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

Well, I thought my bracket was doing pretty well so I logged into the site to check. A couple things I was able to see...
1. I'm not doing as well as I thought I was when compared to others here to input brackets.
2. I didn't assign my bracket to the THP League, thought I did - Argh. There are several other from THP who also forgot to assign their brackets to the THP League.

I had Dallas winning last night but that was hard to watch. One of our boys works for the AA Center and is the event coordinator for the Stars, his brother lives in LV and his girlfriend is Katy, the gal on the Mic at the Nights games.
Well, I had the Lightning winning it all… whoops.

Well, I had the Lightning winning it all… whoops.
I saw that, JB did as well; I poked around a little to see how my picks were doing compared to others. I have the Oilers winning it all. FWIW, my bracket is alive and well with 6 of 8 teams still in it, that includes my final 4 and cup participants. It's disappointing that I didn't assign my bracket to our league. Oh well.

Honestly surprised at the result of the Carolina vs New York Rangers game. I still think this is a 7 game series but felt like the Rangers might be rusty from waiting so long to play. Also thought the Carolina forecheck and defensive system would have shut down the top 2 lines. Igor played well yesterday.

Had Dallas over Carolina in the final.

Honestly surprised at the result of the Carolina vs New York Rangers game. I still think this is a 7 game series but felt like the Rangers might be rusty from waiting so long to play. Also thought the Carolina forecheck and defensive system would have shut down the top 2 lines. Igor played well yesterday.

Had Dallas over Carolina in the final.

Canes/Rangers is going to be a lot shorter series than most think if it stays a special teams series. I realize the Canes are good on special teams but the Rangers PP is firing on all cylinders right now.

5 on 5, it’s a 7 game series.

Just tuning in after the preview show, guess I didn’t miss anything haha

Swayman still playing well I see

I have watch virtually zero hockey this season. I dumb luck has me in 11th place.

Just tuning in after the preview show, guess I didn’t miss anything haha
Pastrnak getting taken down by a ref because hes soft and Marchand being a b*tch seems fairly normal, so you are right

Wow that was close

Bob with a a couple good saves there

Great goaltending happening tonight

Had to happen sooner or later, let’s go !

Florida with the first goal. Not a Canadian team but also not Boston.

And tied again lol

Damn. Boston answered quick.

Bang!

Now Florida PP.

Wow what a goal

Back