CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New this year, exclusively for Albatross Club Members, we are doing a bracket challenge for the Stanley Cup. Entering is easy, you will just follow all of the steps below.

Remember, you must be a member of the Albatross Club to be a part of this. If you are not a member and would like to join, and get all of the great benefits as well as be a part of this wonderful charity campaign, click here.

IMG_1082.jpeg

The Prize
You will get a mystery box that will have at least one piece of equipment in it. Could be driver. Could be putter. Could be something else, but the mystery box is 100% awesome.

How to Play
You will go to this link and signup.

League Password is THPGolf
Remember the capital letters here.

If you do not have an account on NHL, you will need to create one. And when it gets to display name, try to use something at least close to your THP Name. It's not required, but does help.

Then follow the instructions to turn in a bracket.

Remember, the bracket is not built yet as there are a few games left in the NHL season.
Also remember that the turn around time for this is very quick. The playoffs game start shortly after end of season, so make sure you turn in your bracket before the playoffs start.

We will use this thread for all of the Stanley Cup playoff action leading up to the final game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m in!!!

I’ll play. Will be fun

Oh yes, I'll definitely get in on this one. Just two games of regular season left for most though the playoff teams are set, but seeding isn't.

oh I’m in on this.

I may need to make some changes from my initial bracket selection, we'll see!

Not following Hockey as much as other sports can only be a good thing in picking a bracket! I'm excited to see how bad my choices end up :ROFLMAO:

I’m in.

In.

But, I am awful at this.

I'm in.

This should be fun!

Sadly the Penguins are out but I’m definitely in!

I know nothing about hockey... I should win this.

I am in. Now I just need the Islanders to make the bracket. BriMac user name was already taken so added some numbers at the end (sorry @JDax )

I am in - but know NOTHING about hockey

Should be fun

Right on! I’ll be in on this!

Signed up. Love hockey. Never watch. Should be perfect.

This is exciting. Tough to beat playoff hockey!

This is awesome.
I’m in

In. Given I became the world's largest NHL fan in February I should do fine.

Should be in since both my teams are in the playoffs

Back