CELEBRATION The Captain of the 2024 Grandaddy em Em All with Callaway Golf

Congratulations again @jlew hope we can meet up this year to get a prep round in.

There’s really no reason we shouldn’t be teeing it up this spring and basically all summer. If only we knew someone with a club membership somewhere 🤔
Happy to host! Fox Meadow / Weymouth (hosting US open qualifier)......also my new company has full access to Westfield CC. Kinda costly, but two good and very different 18 hole tracks. Lets do it!

Congrats cap't. Get your team ready!

Congrats cap, well deserved !!

Congrats to the new Cap. Hell of a day for you now. @jlew

I bet when you see your little bell with over a 100 messages that’s brings such a good feeling.

I love that nobody spoiled it for him before he got to see this for himself. Obviously slightly biased, but love the way the captain selection went down this year.

I'm absolutely floored right now- I don't know what to say- I need a few- But thank you.
I can only imagine! Stoked for you man. I know you'll represent and be a great Captain!! Can't wait to watch this year's team be put together. Now the work begins!

Incredible! Congratulations!!

Congrats Captain, great selection!

Hell yeah! Congratulations @jlew !!! So excited for you!!

Happy to host! Fox Meadow / Weymouth (hosting US open qualifier)......also my new company has full access to Westfield CC. Kinda costly, but two good and very different 18 hole tracks. Lets do it!
Westfield definitely is a good one, I havent been since they renovated the North course but have heard good things.

Nothing says off to a great start like Ohio golf mecca talk. :ROFLMAO:

Yes sir! Love this selection! Congrats Capt!

Congrats. @jlew weren’t you saying you were planning on taking some vacation days to better be able to follow this year?

Haven't been able to watch the video yet, but congrats @jlew !

Congrats @jlew Well deserved.

Still getting caught up, so sorry if this has already been asked, but what year did you go the first time? Who did you play with that is still around @jlew?

Still getting caught up, so sorry if this has already been asked, but what year did you go the first time? Who did you play with that is still around @jlew?
He was in 2017

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Back