The Cascata Experience

You would crush this course with your length. Lots of forced carries.

Looks like a good number of bunkers in the landing areas, but the fairways seem generous. From the pictures, I think the course suit fit my eye.

What a beauty! Looks like it would be a Mojo killer though unless they have some shorter boxes. Play well in the morning man. You have a full round in now. Feel the flow and let it go on the putts bro!

JM

What a beauty! Looks like it would be a Mojo killer though unless they have some shorter boxes. Play well in the morning man. You have a full round in now. Feel the flow and let it go on the putts bro!

JM
5 sets of tees. We played it at 6700 and it was very fair off the tee. The greens are the great equalizer

5 sets of tees. We played it at 6700 and it was very fair off the tee. The greens are the great equalizer

Very true, the greens are a great equalizer at that track from any yardage. I'm guessing with a little prep today you put up 72 tomorrow brother, enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looked like a great experience Freddie. Play well tomorrow.

Great pics Freddie. Seems like a good time today. Go,get me tomorrow and go low.

Incredible looking course, confident you'll be scoring tomorrow! I like it!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Wow, great looking course! Tons of forced carries it seems, but looks like a really fun track

Back in play, course is just a great today s yesterday
6e94105c2790b7b6d190474698b39dfc.jpg

#9 green

Caddie still giving lack luster reads. 6/7 fir and 6/8 girl to this point

c754ab75c9c9fa85ac6e6384d176c2c2.jpg

Tee marker

Thanks for the thread! very nice pics.

8df4bb6ac0deb4829c2939ef476e9300.jpg

2nd shot into 11

b00df727dd5229c0977364264285c7d9.jpg

#13 on the home stretch

d7a1b6eab3f212e073d0f5b6073370b4.jpg

Creek running along several holes from the top of mountain. Nice little touches

That looks so awesome. Have fun and play well!

What a beautiful course, go low my friend

Great looking course Freddie! thanks for letting us follow along.

That is a nice looking course, thanks for the Panda pics

Looks like you've got two Cascata hats... I'm jealous. I've still got one of my shirts in the rotation. Hope you got that 72!

That's a bummer. Is it the same caddie as yesterday? They're usually spot on.
His reads were off. I feel he treated us like buddies instead of a loop. My partner was not pleased. It was disappointing today from that perspective. Plus he was saying things, like 'you're my guy'. He was there to loop for both of us.

The course was unreal as expected

His reads were off. I feel he treated us like buddies instead of a loop. My partner was not pleased. It was disappointing today from that perspective. Plus he was saying things, like 'you're my guy'. He was there to loop for both of us.

The course was unreal as expected
You say anything to him or lower ur tip?

Back