The dad joke thread

Two guys fishing, they find a genie in a bottle but only get one wish. Guy blurts out “turn the lake into beer” the other guy says “great, now we got to pee in the boat.”

I visited a monestary and as I walked past the kitchen I saw a man frying chips. I asked him, “Are you the frier?” He replied, “No, I am the chip monk.”

Two old guys, one 82 and one 85, were sitting on a park bench one morning. The 85-year-old had just finished his morning jog and wasn't even short of breath. The 82-year-old was amazed at the guy's stamina and asked him what he did to have so much energy.

The 85-year-old said, "Well, I eat rye bread every day. It keeps your energy level high and you'll have great stamina with the ladies.”

So, on the way home the 82-year-old stopped at the bakery. As he was looking around, the saleslady asked if he needed any help.

He said, "Do you have any rye bread?”

She said, "Yes, there's a whole shelf of it. Would you like some?”

He said, "I want five loaves.”

She said, "My goodness, five loaves! By the time you get to the 3rd loaf, it'll be hard.”

The old man says to himself, ‘I can't believe everybody knows about this **** but me.’

Why can't you hear a pterodactyl use the bathroom? Because the "P" is silent.

83% of bald men still own a comb. They can’t part with it.

Milk is the fastest liquid on earth. It’s pasteurized before you know it!

I went to the doctor today. I told him I hear a constant buzzing noise. He said, don’t worry… it’s just a bug going around.

Back