TEASER The Data Experience is Coming in 2020

Well that’s certainly intriguing

Love analyzing data. Collecting it can be a pain in the arse when trying to be in the moment enjoying a round. Will look into ShotScope...

Fill my brain with data!

WOW !!! Now, this is an event for us data geeks. Being a big data guy myself, this would be sooooo cool to have an expert look and explain how to best use your numbers.

Some really lucky THPers getting in on this one.

In 2020, we have something so incredibly mind bending, we could only do it with a company like Shot Scope. A contest will select some forum members that will be flown to a golf resort to learn all about data, put it to the test and then getting it broken down for them.

Sound good? Well there is a TON more, but we can’t tell you about it yet, but stay tuned.
I love this! Big time education for some THPers and those following along on the forum.

Should be a ton of fun.

In 2020, we have something so incredibly mind bending, we could only do it with a company like Shot Scope. A contest will select some forum members that will be flown to a golf resort to learn all about data, put it to the test and then getting it broken down for them.

Sound good? Well there is a TON more, but we can’t tell you about it yet, but stay tuned.
This sounds absolutely amazing! Would really be cool to understand the data and how it is interpreted from course to #s. Maybe I'm just a nerd like that though but this stuff intrigues me and I want to learn more! Lol

Sounds like it could be a lot of fun for sure.

Looove this idea. This could be an incredible partnership.

Data isn't just for baseball anymore......

This sounds absolutely amazing! Would really be cool to understand the data and how it is interpreted from course to #s. Maybe I'm just a nerd like that though but this stuff intrigues me and I want to learn more! Lol

We will be covering all of that. Best part is, while this will be for a lucky few, the content we will have from the Experience will be absolutely awesome for all of the people that follow along.

You definitely have my interest.

We will be covering all of that. Best part is, while this will be for a lucky few, the content we will have from the Experience will be absolutely awesome for all of the people that follow along.
My golf swing could be used as a random number generator :( Even so, I would really like to know what the numbers mean as well as how to manipulate the data via equipment changes etc.

This sounds really fun

I'm a data nerd and love my Shot Scope. Can't wait for this one!

Whoa.. I'm not sure if this is good or bad for a headcase like me but I'm certainly interested!!

Love the Sound of this one!!!

I do work for a major data analytics company so I would certainly be interested in that.

Data means more to some golfers than it does others. I was in the “I don’t know about data” camp a couple years ago. Now? All data that can be provided or recorded and shown and read correctly can be vital to improving ones game. I’m all in on data

This sounds like something very cool, and such a unique experience, reading the title though all I could think of was:

Just a TNG reference!

I think data could help a lot of average golfers, it could tell them when to hit certain clubs/shots or even when to avoid them. Also which parts of our game are holding us back or where are we losing strokes.

Sound good? Nope.....sounds fantastic !!

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
This would be cool to see the data and have it extrapolated in layman terms. Also would be able to reveal what is important and not so important. I think my brain would be on overload. I already read too much on the forum and watch golf youtube videos!

Sounds pretty cool so far. Look forward to seeing how this one plays out!

Back