6b2ea50d27dd641de9f50139f6aa1c90.jpg

Place in Columbus that is fabulous...Osu vs *ichigan donuts and these..

50b0645ce992356832dc3b8c09c88cb7.jpg

I dare you to watch this and not get hungry, donuts are one of those things that always make my mouth water!
[video=youtube;tkj-yujaoII]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkj-yujaoII[/video]

Who knew a donut could make a great ice cream cone!
16508987_1194837420631236_3248530115888168560_n.jpg

Caramel Doughnut Cone w/ Salted Caramel Syringe
I would go to australia just for this!

Not really my style of donut.More like you would expect from a bagel.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Commercial video is below the story!

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/...pse-will-debut-chocolate-glaze-doughnuts.html

Krispy Kreme going dark for the eclipse, will debut chocolate-glaze doughnuts

Krispy Kreme is trying to make the eclipse a more immersive experience by adding an edible component. On the same day of the total solar eclipse, August 21, the doughnut shop will be releasing a very special, never-before-seen doughnut — a chocolate rendition of its beloved Original Glazed.

Krispy Kreme Doughnut stores currently offer chocolate-iced variations of their doughnut, but this special edition doughnut*will be totally “eclipsed by a mouth-watering chocolate glaze,” per a press release the company issued on Wednesday.

In the announcement,*Krispy Kreme explains that they want to bring the once-in-a-lifetime excitement of the eclipse to everyone, stating, “The Chocolate Glazed Doughnut is a delicious way to experience the solar eclipse — no matter where you are.”

But before doughnut*fans think they have found their new chocolatey go-to, there's a catch — the chocolate creation will only be available for that one single day in stores. However, Krispy Kreme’s will be hosting a preview of their anticipated doughnut*two days before the eclipse is set to take place. On August 19 and 20, customers can visit a Krispy Kreme store during its “hot light” hours to sneak a peek — and a taste — of the sweet treat.

Those who can manage to get to a store during the weekend will be able to witness the “chocolate glaze waterfall” that the company promises. Just don’t get too used to it — the original glaze will be back on Tuesday. The Original Glaze Doughnut will still be offered during the special weekend.

Commercial video is below the story!

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/...pse-will-debut-chocolate-glaze-doughnuts.html

Krispy Kreme going dark for the eclipse, will debut chocolate-glaze doughnuts

Krispy Kreme is trying to make the eclipse a more immersive experience by adding an edible component. On the same day of the total solar eclipse, August 21, the doughnut shop will be releasing a very special, never-before-seen doughnut — a chocolate rendition of its beloved Original Glazed.

Krispy Kreme Doughnut stores currently offer chocolate-iced variations of their doughnut, but this special edition doughnut*will be totally “eclipsed by a mouth-watering chocolate glaze,” per a press release the company issued on Wednesday.

In the announcement,*Krispy Kreme explains that they want to bring the once-in-a-lifetime excitement of the eclipse to everyone, stating, “The Chocolate Glazed Doughnut is a delicious way to experience the solar eclipse — no matter where you are.”

But before doughnut*fans think they have found their new chocolatey go-to, there's a catch — the chocolate creation will only be available for that one single day in stores. However, Krispy Kreme’s will be hosting a preview of their anticipated doughnut*two days before the eclipse is set to take place. On August 19 and 20, customers can visit a Krispy Kreme store during its “hot light” hours to sneak a peek — and a taste — of the sweet treat.

Those who can manage to get to a store during the weekend will be able to witness the “chocolate glaze waterfall” that the company promises. Just don’t get too used to it — the original glaze will be back on Tuesday. The Original Glaze Doughnut will still be offered during the special weekend.

So my question is, is it a chocolate dough too, or just chocolate frosting/glaze?

So my question is, is it a chocolate dough too, or just chocolate frosting/glaze?

I think it's the regular glaze donut but with chocolate glaze on it.

The Donut Thread

046a6fbf62707f1bf2383fc1bdcee9b2.gif

I may buy a dozen in the morning and then a dozen on the way home from the golf course that evening.

Went for the first half of the Carolina Panthers game last night. They have a Krispy Kreme store in the private Club section. And those bad boys were HOT&NOW.

I will be eating those chocolate Krispy Kreme donuts with no hands!!!!!!

I had an apple filled donut this morning. It was glorious.

If you're ever in the Buffalo area and love donuts then Paula's donuts is the place to get the best ones

But, for the ultimate donut experience ever, you gotta come down here to the beach and try Britt’s Donuts! They only have one type, glazed! I stood in line on opening day in April for two hours to get some! Y’all ever done that for a donut! Opening volley is 1 dozen! I can’t stress how amazing these are. Check em out! https://www.brittsdonutshop.com/

maple apple bacon

maple apple bacon.jpg

Was soooo good
8dcfeb742759cdee705af9dbabd19229.jpg

The "Unofficial" NC State holiday of Britt's Donuts opens tomorrow!!!

I have had New Englanders defend Dunkin to their death, so I decided I needed to try a DD here in Boston to see if it was better.

It was still on par with a 7/11 donut. I will never get the love.

I have had New Englanders defend Dunkin to their death, so I decided I needed to try a DD here in Boston to see if it was better.

It was still on par with a 7/11 donut. I will never get the love.

I’ve never understood it either. They taste like a hamburger bun with icing, IMO

Back