Once you've powered down a few malasadas, you will never go back to doughnuts.

Once you've powered down a few malasadas, you will never go back to doughnuts.
Damn straight, brah!

Leonard's Bakery in Honolulu makes the best things everr though. Malasadas! And their store is right down the street from where my grandparents lived. We went there almost every day when we visited in 1970!

If you go to Oahu, you GOTTA go here!

Leonards1.jpg

malasadaslide05-890x398.jpg

dsc04742.jpg

a4abf3a3f1db651b07b001baab42c4f2.jpg

Been Jonesing for a freaking glazed doughnut since I got here! Eff yes!

On a trip to the NC Outer Banks last weekend I found a new favorite donut,Duck Donuts.Started in Duck,NC on the outer banks but it is expanding.They are made to your order when you order ,individually.There is none on the racks to buy,all served hot out of the oil.I've since found out there is one in Charlotte,but unfortunately it is not near my workplace

On a trip to the NC Outer Banks last weekend I found a new favorite donut,Duck Donuts.Started in Duck,NC on the outer banks but it is expanding.They are made to your order when you order ,individually.There is none on the racks to buy,all served hot out of the oil.I've since found out there is one in Charlotte,but unfortunately it is not near my workplace
Duck Donuts are great. We have them up in the DMV also.

I just had a banana pudding donut from a local place here my mind blown

I bought some chocolate glazed krispy kremes yesterday and warmed them up in the convection toaster oven this morning for breakfast. Five minutes at 200* and they were RIGHT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our local place St Pete. Begal company comes up with some crazy donuts creations that blow my tastebuds away.

I just found out about Duck Donuts location in Charlotte. Fresh and customized to what you want. There was a similar place to this in Hilton Head called Cosmos (I think) Donuts. It might have gone out of biz.

We found duck donuts late in our trip there last year. They are by far the best donuts I've ever had in my life. The batter just comes out so light and fluffy.

caa3814c046601f2a6e9635b2a124cea.jpg

8aafe32fc99caa3855592ad7ec9acf4e.jpg

Voodoo good!!

Always wanted to try Voodoo donuts

We have Ohio's infamous Bill's Donuts not too far from us. But there's a little known shop called Stan The Donut Man in Kettering that make the best cinnamon rolls
fresh everyday. For fast food donuts, Timbits still rock.

67ec3d2098359685971fe7d22982a052.jpg

This thing is bigger than my hand!

How is this the first time I've seen this thread!?!? Donuts are my kryptonite!

This is probably sacrilege in this thread, but I'm slowly starting to get addicted to Walmart's donuts. The best 89c you can spend imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to get back out to the donut factory some day!

We have Ohio's infamous Bill's Donuts not too far from us. But there's a little known shop called Stan The Donut Man in Kettering that make the best cinnamon rolls
fresh everyday. For fast food donuts, Timbits still rock.
There is a Stan The Man shop in Hamilton close to my dad. We've hit it up a couple of times when we have been down there. Pretty good donuts. I've heard if you're not there prior to 8 a.m. good luck having a choice in donuts.

Back