The Edel EAS Putters

Just like the other times you've got back to a center shaft look hahaha

Suits you, bro - May as well celebrate it.
Moved the laser a solid 3”, and brought it DOWN too. Just mind blowing, the whole process.

Again though, why’s it off putting? Is it because it’s not a straight center shaft look? The bend with no offset definitely is unique, it’s part of the toe up balance though, which is definitely also unique hahaha

it's just a visual thing, like you said, it's pretty unique.

it's just a visual thing, like you said, it's pretty unique.
Which brings the fun question, if in a fitting you saw something unique like that on a putter move your alignment significantly onto target, would it look better?

It’s fun to have fun on my Tour Links again.

I'm the same. It was scary how fast my putting improved when I switched to a naked putter.
I wonder if this plays into why the supernova works well for me, just a small top line whereas the old gamer had a flange line… need to find one of these to do

I rolled 182 putts last night. And enjoyed it.

Can’t tell you the last time I was willing to do that.

I’m a left eye dominant right handed putter, so by nature what I see ends up right, exaggeratedly when it comes to flange lines and larger/deeper shapes which push the visual even more that way. Best part? It’s all science.

Oh snap. I need a fitting like that. Same eye dominance, I know my aim bias over the ball is off. I very much look forward to your write up.

Oh snap. I need a fitting like that. Same eye dominance, I know my aim bias over the ball is off. I very much look forward to your write up.
I’m excited to dig into it all. Eye opening is an understatement, science is science and I love that.

I need this weather to change. The Tour Links is fun to practice on, but its not satisfying. I want this out on the course ASAP so I can get to writing!

@Jman do you mind if I ask where you did your fitting? I'm trying to decide if I should do one in town at GolfTec or CC or wait until spring break and make a day trip to Edel HQ as it's only about 4hrs away. I guess the benefit of one in town is that it would fit for other putters also?

@Jman do you mind if I ask where you did your fitting? I'm trying to decide if I should do one in town at GolfTec or CC or wait until spring break and make a day trip to Edel HQ as it's only about 4hrs away. I guess the benefit of one in town is that it would fit for other putters also?
Local fitter for Edel that my stud HS golfer recently got fit by, then further referred by Koske at Edel.

Local fitter for Edel that my stud HS golfer recently got fit by, then further referred by Koske at Edel.
Hmm maybe I will call them and see if they have someone here they recommend

that’s such a good looking putter
It’s definitely one that leans industrial initially with the interchangeable alignment plate, but the shape as a whole and milling are as good as anything out there.

Funnily, I really didn’t like the feel when we messed with them in the Tech Studio last year, but in the fitting when we dialed in weight in the head and the opti 5” down the shaft, the sound and feel altered massively. It’s quite pleasant now.

Today I'm taking this one out on the grass finally! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I’m a left eye dominant right handed putter, so by nature what I see ends up right, exaggeratedly when it comes to flange lines and larger/deeper shapes which push the visual even more that way. Best part? It’s all science.

very interesting. I have the same eye dominance/handedness.

I do love Science!

I'm a good golfer. I'm a good putter, I think most that have played with me in events would agree with both of those.

But, in my 12 years of playing golf, I have NEVER stood on a green at any point and had absolute confidence what I was seeing was real, and that I am either aligned to my target, or damn close.

It has melted my mind that even two weeks after my fitting, having not used the putter I was fit to in that time, I can step onto the course and pick back up right where I left off.

I'm VERY excited to dive into this fitting article.

I'm a good golfer. I'm a good putter, I think most that have played with me in events would agree with both of those.

But, in my 12 years of playing golf, I have NEVER stood on a green at any point and had absolute confidence what I was seeing was real, and that I am either aligned to my target, or damn close.

It has melted my mind that even two weeks after my fitting, having not used the putter I was fit to in that time, I can step onto the course and pick back up right where I left off.

I'm VERY excited to dive into this fitting article.
Looking forward to reading all about it. Edel doing some really good stuff it seems

Looking forward to reading all about it. Edel doing some really good stuff it seems
Science man. Science.

It has flabbergasted me.

Has anyone taken their Edel putter and had it evaluated on a SAM Putt lab? Also, what about getting an Edel fitting and using the fitting specs(head shape, line config., neck type, weighting) on a traditional putter that may feel better? Kind of combine the aiming science from Edel with SAM putt lab science. Maybe the best of both worlds?

Man, just as I was ready to add to the stable... I think I need to do this fitting first.

How‘s the putter been treating you?

Back