The Edel EAS Putters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Yay or nay on this one? You can slide through the photos for more angles.

the alignment looks like an electrical outlet, but I actually don't mind it. Is that a piece that is user-replaceable?

the alignment looks like an electrical outlet, but I actually don't mind it. Is that a piece that is user-replaceable?
That's my thought, looks replaceable.

• Admin

Technically yes. You can order it with different options as well.

There is a LOT going on underneath, but from above, this might be the least offensive mallet of similar shape that I've ever seen.

You need to change it for European voltage! 😎

Technically yes. You can order it with different options as well.

that's what I was thinking because it looks like one solid piece. Reminds me a bit of that putter we saw years ago that allowed players to use alignment aids by either lines or shapes.

Scotty who?? :ROFLMAO:
That's a fine looking putter, there. (y)

That alignment completely kills it for me. It's not a bad shape but it doesn't look right with that.

That alignment completely kills it for me. It's not a bad shape but it doesn't look right with that.
Now that I look at it again, it looks like a sideways electrical socket and its bugging the bajeezus out of me. :LOL:
Can you swap that out though? Almost looks like you could?

It does look like an outlet:D

Looks OK. It appears there us a lot more weight on the heal side of the putter than the apparently hollowed out toe side. By design for a specific need?

It's 2020, why doesn't the outlet have a USB plug? :(

I don't hate the look of it, especially since the alignment can be changed out.

I actually love the look of this sole and I've always thought that insert looked really cool. I've never tried an Edel before, that needs to change at some point.

Wowza, just looking at Edel, $375.00 for a 8 piece alignment kit!😳

Just another copy of a winged putter and they are out of their ever lovin minds at $450.00.

Not a fan

I 10,000%want to roll it. Huge YAY from me.

Just another copy of a winged putter and they are out of their ever lovin minds at $450.00.
Fwiw, the materials and milling quality of Edel is top notch, it’s essentially a boutique putter.

I like the shape and typically I like the 3 lines alignment I just don’t think it’s very well done. Love to see it in person

Not crazy about the alignment aid, but other than that it's a nice looking putter. Edel builds nice looking flatsticks.

I like how big the insert is.

Back