The Enhanced Games

The biggest issue would be someone getting seriously injured or killed during competition, especially the combat sports.
My concern is years down the road when these athletes are not under supervision anymore.

I mean… it’s their body let them do what they want. I’d probably at least check it out

“Citius, Altius, Fortius” Olympic motto
could be best described below ( as they chose to reference it )

Swifter - Speed,and anything else you can digest

Higher - no description required

Stronger - ditto above

Sorry state of affairs when , using the reference to Olympics …..to promotional article
Essentially an , experimental and better capitalist ( there’s a clue ) driven contrived event

Sorry state of affairs when , using the reference to Olympics …..to promotional article
Essentially an , experimental and better capitalist ( there’s a clue ) driven contrived event
Lol, I just saw that part about being backed by the world's top venture capitalists, whatever that means. You know who has the best moral appeal, the world's top venture capitalists

Sure, why not.But I think a gender test needs to be instituted as well.Never know now a days

Wow, this could be interesting

Def not a fan. Kids will look up to these muppets.
Is the winner just the one most willing to go full Bane?

10 points from the Russian judges!

Def not a fan. Kids will look up to these muppets.
Is the winner just the one most willing to go full Bane?
Compared to the fantastic role models in pro sports already?

Compared to the fantastic role models in pro sports already?
I didnt make any comparisons. There are bad apples everywhere if it involves human beings.

Dr. Michael Sagner's insight about prioritizing athlete health with comprehensive checks is refreshing. It makes me think about how the public perception of fairness in sports can be influenced by these practices. Also, can we take a moment to appreciate the Enhanced Games' commitment to athlete well-being? It's not just about competition; it's about ensuring these athletes are in top-notch health. That's a game-changer! I came across an interesting financial blog there that delves into the financial side of sports and how it impacts athletes. It's a great read for those curious about the intersection of sports and finance.

Last edited:
Back