The Evolution Of The THP Tour Van

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I was just going through all of the pictures and it was reminding me of all of the different looks the THP Tour Van has had. 2016 is almost here.

The original in 2012
DSC00684.jpg

Interior Tour of Original

Sprinter is Born in 2013
dsc_5374-400x300.jpg

dsc_5378-400x300.jpg

Goes Red in 2014
B7Q4EFSCYAIkGbA.jpg

20140108_121421-400x300.jpg

Blue is in the air in 2015
IMG_8394-L1-400x300.jpg

IMG_8402-L-400x300.jpg

IMG_8399-L-400x300.jpg

Interior of Current Van
four-winds-ventura-class-b-motorhome-1.jpg

2016 Look

????

The Evolution Of The THP Tour Van

Wow. Sweet interior. Great looking van.
I'm going with Black.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still haven't seen it up close and personal. Excited to see the new look!

• Admin
Wow. Sweet interior. Great looking van.
I'm going with Black.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's solid, but based on the interior in the original (video above) it's a bit small.

Pretty cool evolution, the first tour van was pretty cool!

I think Rickie Orange in 2016

Excited to see the new look in a month and a half

I'm betting on THP Green again. So awesome!!
I wouldn't mind seeing THP Green again, but whatever the color - it is going to look fantastic!

I'd love to see a matte black like the hashimoto shaft or new callaway drivers

I'd love to see a matte black like the hashimoto shaft or new callaway drivers

I'm with ya on that Freddie. Matte black, or even a matte THP green would look incredible imo. Whatever the design is though, I'm sure it'll look fantastic.

I agree with Freddie and Tyler that matte black would be incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interior of that van is just sick well done JB.

I look forward to the reveal of the THP Tour Van every year. Fun to see what ideas you've come up with year after year.

It needs some 22's.

Guys, just a note that matte black (or any matte color) is not in the cards. Its harder to do to make look right and the cost goes through the roof on our end. With it already so over the top expensive to do each and every year, adding about $3200 for matte is out of our budget. We inquired last year.

In 2014 and 2015 Cally was the prominent logo displayed. What determines the wrap on the side ?

Guys, just a note that matte black (or any matte color) is not in the cards. Its harder to do to make look right and the cost goes through the roof on our end. With it already so over the top expensive to do each and every year, adding about $3200 for matte is out of our budget. We inquired last year.

I can get some matte black spray paint from Lowes and do it for $59. It won't look pretty but it will be Matte Black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In 2014 and 2015 Cally was the prominent logo displayed. What determines the wrap on the side ?

We do. 2013 was a TaylorMade.
They are all prominently displayed depending on where one is.
One could argue that the back and hood are more prominent during time on the road. And True Temper/Project X will once again be on the hood. Bolle was previously.

hows about bridgestone yellow?

Or granddaddy 2015 green?

We do. 2013 was a TaylorMade.
They are all prominently displayed depending on where one is.
One could argue that the back and hood are more prominent during time on the road. And True Temper/Project X will once again be on the hood. Bolle was previously.

Understood.
Where's Cobra, Ping and Titleist ? Three major players. Figured they'd have to be on there somewhere right ? Or is this just limited to site/event sponsors ?

Cool seeming the different iterations. The video of GG displaying the your van is a fun video every time.

im thinking red again this year.

Understood.
Where's Cobra, Ping and Titleist ? Three major players. Figured they'd have to be on there somewhere right ? Or is this just limited to site/event sponsors ?

Cobra will be on there in 2016.
And hosted an event in 2015 with no logo.
Only so much space and thousands of brands.

You have the chance to check it out in person in your home state this year at the big Regional Rivalry coming including a once in a lifetime trip as a prize.

Really neat to see the evolution of it. Can't wait to see what the 2016 look brings.

Back