The Eye Candy Thread (for the ladies)

Well it CAN'T be one of the guys who have the JEANS SHORTS ON! (Right?)

Aw Bogey, nice picture! I know which one is you! :smile:

FTR, I said it twice and deleted it twice (I'll prob delete this one too cause I hate sounding mean)...that someone would start posting girls in here...and it happened! Start yer own thread!

Well it CAN'T be one of the guys who have the JEANS SHORTS ON! (Right?)

Right. I would never do that. :roll: Busted. :sad: Can I use the excuse that I was young and just out of high school at the time?

Today's contribution:

golfforwomen.jpg

Blair wouldn't be caught dead, topless with a golf ball in her mouth and on her chest!

Timely bumpup, Misty. Now we'll really see of what Diane is made!

"of what Diane is made"? Really, that's 'with what you are going'?

Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I shall not put.

Yes, it does sound weirder than "what Diane is made of." It's not always easy to strike the right balance between proper written English and colloquial speech on a message board--as if you didn't know.

Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I shall not put.

Yes, it does sound weirder than "what Diane is made of." It's not always easy to strike the right balance between proper written English and colloquial speech on a message board--as if you didn't know.

My rule of thumb is that, if there is a choice between a grammatical rule and ease of reading, I go with ease of reading. Fortunately, most grammatical rules do enhance ease of reading. The preposition one seems to be the only one that actually causes problems.

Camillo's pretty cool, but he has an odd walk. Very clippy, short strides.

Ran across this. Thought MistyK would enjoy.

6a00d8341caaef53ef01157113abf1970c-pi

What is with the buttons at the British Open? Like the one on his hat?

Harry - Any woman would enjoy looking at him.

Harry - Any woman would enjoy looking at him.

Of course. But MistyK seems to have a stalker obsession particular fondness for Mr. Scott.

Of course. But MistyK seems to have a stalker obsession particular fondness for Mr. Scott.

Just wait - Johneli's obsession with Tiger is even more frightening. At least Misty's dream of being with Adam Scott may come true one day.

OK, so I Googled "Sexy Male Golfer" for Misty...

Why the HELL did THIS come up??

john-daly-golfer.jpg

Julie, it's not like that was the first image on the page. These came up first:

(had to have been styled by a guy--no woman would have put him in those pants), and

Well, I Googled this one just for selfish me:

camilo_nissan_1.jpg

Back