The Eye Candy Thread (for the ladies)

I enjoyed it too Claire - thanks.

You girls are pervs.

You girls are pervs.

You'd prefer this one?

PaulAzingerBooWeekley460.jpg

Ran across this. Thought MistyK would enjoy.

6a00d8341caaef53ef01157113abf1970c-pi

"HELLLLLLLO," is what I just yelled in my office. I'm off here for a couple of days and I'm missing pictures of AS! Very nice work Harry! Just for that I'll leave AS off my avatar for another week for all the AS haters out there.....AHEM JB.

Of course. But MistyK seems to have a stalker obsession particular fondness for Mr. Scott.

I mean, is it too much to ask for him just to meet me once? I'm sure that's all it would take :wink:

OH, you did that for Misty, huh? That was awfully nice of you ...

Hee hee, Julie_M takes care of us around here :)

This is for Claire!!!!!

@CamiloVillegasRFigure i shared a pic of my face after the VO2Max test... Good night... Tired long and great day... http://twitpic.com/ejhnu

Have to post this on our twitter thread too :)

Where has Claire been??? Don't tell me they are making her work! Booooo for work! :cool:

You have to be kidding me....I'm not saying he's hot...I'm just sayin'....geez!!!

24423978.jpg

This was linked from his Twitter updates.

You have to be kidding me....I'm not saying he's hot...I'm just sayin'....geez!!!

24423978.jpg

My eyes..my eyes....not my eyes!!!! :bulgy-eyes:

24423978.jpg

Haha - I like how he casually decided to post a picture of himself post-workout. Just happens to be someone in the workout room who can take a pic of him. :)

I think it's funny how his towel is strategically placed in front of him....interesting...

I like how he strategically felt the need to take off his shirt and prop his leg up like that in the first place. :D

Thanks, Misty! I think I like Camilo better without the sweat, but he's still pretty cute that way.

I like how he strategically felt the need to take off his shirt and prop his leg up like that in the first place. :D

This is the post that made me go look at that picture!

Saw this ad in my November Golf Magazine and thought a few of the members in a certain demographic might enjoy it:

3958114926_d4d2d46d42.jpg

Spoiler
Your welcome Smallie.

Saw this ad in my November Golf Magazine and thought a few of the members in a certain demographic might enjoy it:

3958114926_d4d2d46d42.jpg

Spoiler
You're welcome Smallie.

Ahem.

Nice.... watch.

Back