The Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be awesome, perhaps I will finally get my ticket punched :)

It will be awesome......You and me both, brother!

Anything with Callaway is going to be incredible and based on what O'Carroll told me about the last Gauntlet - I want in.

Can't wait to see more details!

Can't wait for more info on this event. The 2014 THP calendar is full of awesomeness.

THP #theking #imwithchad

It will be awesome......You and me both, brother!

Im rooting for both of you guys. To be fair, I am rooting for all, but you guys have been entering most, so its hard not to pull a bit.

Im rooting for both of you guys. To be fair, I am rooting for all, but you guys have been entering most, so its hard not to pull a bit.

Thanks JB. I am pulling for everyone as well. I figure when the time is right my name will get called, until then I am pumped for all the great things going on THP #FranchiseRewritten

I want in!

Hopefully my name will be on the roll call

Will this be on contests or a FCFS signup?

Will this be on contests or a FCFS signup?

All of that will be coming, but I do not believe it will be strictly FCFS.

Based on the what happened at the Grandaddy and The King on the horizon, I can only imagine what Callaway has up it's sleeves for this one.

Based on the what happened at the Grandaddy and The King on the horizon, I can only imagine what Callaway has up it's sleeves for this one.

Very true Tim, Callaway is amazing

All of that will be coming, but I do not believe it will be strictly FCFS.

I got more Twitter haikus in the hopper.

Talking to JB about this one

Its going to be amazing

#ClearTheCalender

My wedding is 11/15. Don't pick that weekend

She'll be cool with it either way. That's how brides to be typically are.

**Not intended to be a factual statement**

Let's see, THP, Callaway and Florida, my calendar is cleared :)

Where at in Florida are we doing this? I don't recall a state being announced.

Where at in Florida are we doing this? I don't recall a state being announced.

I just assumed, but you know what they say about assuming lol. My bad

I just assumed, but you know what they say about assuming lol. My bad

Nope, I dont think this one is in FL buddy. That could change, but the course we are working on right now was personally requested by someone close to this event and is so perfectly set up for this event its mind blowing.

Nope, I dont think this one is in FL buddy. That could change, but the course we are working on right now was personally requested by someone close to this event and is so perfectly set up for this event its mind blowing.

You know me, it could be in bois D arc (real town here in Missouri lol) and it would not matter to me, I will hopefully have my A game for the contests for this( if it is contests) and that was a nice spoiler you threw in there JB :)

Hideaway? Yikes. I mean dreams....

Sounds pretty amazing, but then again every event I have read about on here seems to be played on a course that I consider pretty amazing. Guess it doesn't take much to amaze an Idaho boy though :act-up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back