The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

I am often thinking what Jason Finley is thinking.

So your head is filled with fear. You constantly worry about #teamjrod running all over you and your team. That's what fills J fins thinks about.

He worries about his perfect record coming to a close

So your head is filled with fear. You constantly worry about #teamjrod running all over you and your team. That's what fills J fins thinks about.

Don't mind if he loses, then he'll be hurting for the #TheDos.

#DoWorkPanda

Don't mind if he loses, then he'll be hurting for the #TheDos.

#DoWorkPanda

A wounded J fins will be huge for Cookie

A wounded J fins will be huge for Cookie

We're basically going to ruin most of the #BooHooCrew:( to set them up for a loss at the end of the year. You're welcome.

Team Jrod will just be focused on not finishing in last and ahead of Scotty G......no worries about that team

Team Jrod will just be focused on not finishing in last and ahead of Scotty G......no worries about that team

You must still have see sickness. We are taking the title.

56 days you all better get to work :golf3:

It will be here before we know it. Been practicing whenever I can. Feel im very close to where I want to be.

The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

I'll admit of the event threads I've been following the MC (as it's less than 2 weeks) and the Bridgestone a bit more (for selfish reasons) but this event will be one for the THP record books.

Truly a unique opportunity to mix it up with THP'ers while being led by an incredible captain from Callaway. How cool is that?

Anyone who sleeps on following this event will definitely miss out.

I envy every one of the lucky THP'ers

Last edited:
Focused. I will be playing my best golf ever when I get to HHI.

Bout time for some Gauntlet practice. I'm headed to the course

assuming Sunday is Singles.....anyone know what the Formats for Saturday will be?

assuming Sunday is Singles.....anyone know what the Formats for Saturday will be?

Unless I have missed it, we have no information about format for any round. JB is likely the only one who can shed some light on that. With six teams, it could be almost anything.

I don't think its been mentioned. IIRC, in Sarasota morning Saturday was a scramble, afternoon was fourball.

This is NOTHING like the Sarasota gathering. Absolutely nothing like it in any way outside of 4 man teams.

This is NOTHING like the Sarasota gathering. Absolutely nothing like it in any way outside of 4 man teams.

LOVE the sound of that. That was so much fun, which means with it being official and Callaway involved it will be of the charts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed.

I'm off to the course for some practice! I will be ready to bring it for this!!

I'm off to the course for some practice! I will be ready to bring it for this!!
I hear you there John, never been more focused on improving then now. It will be a wild ride. Off to the range tonight myself.

I'm spending the evening watching Star Trek Into Darkness and putting on my indoor green.

Back