CONTEST The Golden Ticket Challenge

Awesome contest - as always!

Picking one favorite brand...tougher than I thought. Callaway, Cobra, Srixon, Mizuno, SeeMore, I've used & had in my bag. Love them all, but since we shared how we found our way to THP in recent threads, I'm going with the brand that first brought me to THP, and the one brand I've used almost exclusively since I joined:

Gotta go with SeeMore!

(Unless we have to pick a company that makes complete sets: then I'll have to think harder)

Congrats THP! Hopefully sleeping in today doesn’t mean I was too late
1. Proud member
2. I will have to stick with Ping

Part 3: my favorite club in the bag right now is my :srixon: u85 4u. It is easy to hit, launches beautifully, accurate, forgiving, long, etc. I just feel a lot of confidence with it in my hands.

Woohooo! 7 million! Way to go you guys!

Favorite club in my bag? Big Bertha 4 hybrid- because she almost never fails me. I use her when I'm over 150yds out and on a good day, I hit her longer than my driver.

Post #2

My favorite club in my bag is my Ping g410 lst driver. It is consistently fairly straight and long for me

My favorite is my :cobra: Speedzone Extreme driver. I regained lost distance with reliable control.

7 Million !!

My favourite club is my 8 iron. There's just something about it that makes me feel confident every time it comes out of the bag. I also use it around the greens as a chipping club if it's short grass.

right now my favorite club in my bag is my Talyormade M6 driver. i seemed to have found out what it does for me and that is a nice baby fade. it is a little on the lower side but i still get good distance out of it.

7,000,000.....AWESOME CONGRATS THP!!!!!! :twist:

Favorite club in the bag is, no surprise, the new kid in town, the Titleist TSi2 driver.

Congrats THP! 7 MIL!!!!!!! Lucky number 7!

Grat job on 7 million!

Hard choice on my favorite club. Either my cobra f8 5-6wood, or my CBX full face.

Probably have to go with my 58* CBX full face because I can get aggressive with it and stop the ball pretty quickly, or lob it up over a bunker and stop short.

Yeah. the Cleveland for sure.

Favorite club in the bag............Redacted Putter from Ben Hogan .................The @DannyLe pain in the a$$

My favorite brand right now is Mizuno.

Congratulations THP! 7,000,000 !

Favorite club in my bag is my 919F 8 iron, from 147 give or take, I'm flag hunting all day with it!

We made it! For favorite club in the bag, how could I not choose the B21 driver I'm always raving about? A very close second is my <REDACTED> putter with elements from :hogan: and :UST:.

Favorite club in the bag............Redacted Putter from Ben Hogan .................The @DannyLe pain in the a$$
It better be your favorite after all the clutch putts you sunk with it at the Ocean Course :LOL:

I am fairly 100% certain that Cobra is my favorite brand.
My favorite club is the Speedzone 8i. I've hit some really, really good shots with it, and there is not much better than flushing one with it and watching the ball flight when it's locked on the pin.

Last edited:
Amazing push to 7M!!!

My favorite club is my trusty old X2 Hot 2Deep that has been amazing for a dozen years.

My favorite club is my 56 ping glide forged that I won from THP a few years ago.

congrats on 7 million!

Congrats on the 7,000,000 posts. We are amazing. My favorite club right now is my Hot Metal Pro 4 iron. It’s a weapon off the tee.

Well if I have to pick just one, it would be my Odyssey Triple Track Ten S putter. I don’t know if it’s the Stroke Lab shaft, the Ten head shape, or the Triple Track alignment, but this putter has made me a significantly better putter. Close second is the Callaway Mavrik Max driver. It’s changed the way I attack holes off the tee!

Congratulations THP!

My favorite club right now is still my Callaway PM Grind wedge. That thing is just silly fun.

Favorite club in my bag is definitely the Cobra SZ Extreme. Such a forgiving head and has been a real weapon off the tee.

Boom

Back